My summers

by - 5:57 pm

On the contrary,
I hold a different summer period from others due to the standing in South pole,
for me, my summers lies on December, January and February.

"School closed for this quarter of period  once a year and will reopen on Monday, 29th February 2016, did you notice this year our school reopens during a leap-year day?."


It was a huge relief during these two and a half months summer hols,
I've gone through most of the joyous celebrations in my twenty three, such as Christmas, Chinese New Year, Japan winter vacation and the most vitally the precious time that I spent with those whom close to me.
Today, it's the second day from mid February,
and also it's one day closer to school reopens,
the deep down feeling is so reluctant yet extremely excited at the same time,
however I am now all ready to accept the new challenge in 2016 and the hustle-bustle life that coming soon.



After the Day 9 Chinese New year,
I thought I need to stop eating junk foods due to the excess weight gain during this period,
but the attractive Malaccan foods drove me mad and pushing me to eat more!




Especially foods like Satey Celup, Durian, jackfruit, Tomyam seafood vermicelli and so on,
I just can't resist them in my daily life in Malaysia!
My everyday morning is so beautiful at this moment - laying on the oversize bed and waiting for my body clock to wake me up,
whenever I woke up in the late morning,
 I would looked out of the window at the monkey reaching for foods, 
hearing the lively marching sound which came from nautical miles,
and then stretch up slowly, walked down to the lovely kitchen,
fed those fishes in the pond, made my own cuppa decent coffee, and occasionally make cocktail prawn salad for me.
Too bad,
sometimes I sipped the coffee without a newspaper,
but still having my adorable 5 months old nephew whom cheered me up every morning.

"Pity! I would say myself too young to be a mom but too old to be an aunt :) "


Whenever I glanced at him with a kind smile,
he would excitedly kicked in the air and babbled innocently,
yes, this is what I want to looking for,
the most natural and blissful moment when our family have a new family member.
He reminds me that I'm a little older every year, and it's time to get a partner if I manage to find it.
Besides than that,
my two lovely god-sons already grown up to be cute toddlers rather than newborn babies.



Whereas, in the twinkling of an eye, it's already a year since my bachelor graduation!



See, how fast and how magical a time is!
Couldn't believe that everyone of us have grown up so fast; the older generation have grown old,
and the very old have passed away. 
Yes, this is life, the unpredictable life and the amazing earth that keeps human generating, alive and leave.
Vividly recalled a conversation between me and the office boy whom worked in daddy's company for 24 years,
he asked me
"Sekarang Huay Ching belajar apa di Australia?"
I answered
"Belajar Master of Property di Australia"
He get astonished and said
'Huay Ching sudah master?? You umur berapa?'
I proclaimed
"Dua puluh tiga"
He said
"Woah, Dua Puluh Tiga Sudah Masuk Master? Pandainya... tapi Huay Ching Ada 23? Jangan tipu, cakap benar!"



I said
"Betul, I sekarang Master."
Another staff told him
'Ehhhh you pun tak muda lagi, betul lah, Datin Seri cakap dia sudah master"
Then he pondered awhile for how long he has been working and said
'Oh ya, ada kut, semasa abang sabri masuk kerja, Datin seri masih hamil, dua mingu macam tu, Huay Ching Lahir lah, huay ching lahir November hari apa?"
I said
'22 November 1992"
He said
'Ah betul lah, I datang pada mingu kedua November, 8 November Macam tu"

Seriously,
it's hard to believe that time is so magical,
two decades have been gone that way,
even my enemy, had started to grow old,
I've witnessed a lot of physical change from her from her 40 something to 50 something in recent years.
In these days,
she began to hunchbacked, walked slowly, became less aggressive, her voice changed from sharp to deep voice, her iris turned grey and complained that she fall sick a lot.
I don't know whether she suffers from any disease or  merely transforming into another phrase of life?
But then two days ago,
I realized that her physical power actually still stronger than me,
when she get angry of me,
she wanted to put Jerry into my car,
I used both hands forcefully pulled in the car door to resist her from pulling outwardly,
my body already lean backwardly (45 degree) to produce maximum force,
surprisingly, by using one hand, she could successfully opened up the door with a small gap while carrying Jerry with another hand.
See, how fabulous she is that her physical power can beats 24 years old !
Ain't kidding, I was shocked when I used up all my physical force but yet her physical power still stronger than mine!


Back to my life content, during this summer holidays,
my nightlife in Malaysia is really different from Aussie,
in Australia, I did a lot studying and went many pubs at night,
yet in Malaysia, I visit tons of cafes at night and did a lot socializing events in most evenings.



I would say "Open house", "Wedding dinners" and "Home party" drive me mad but keeps my life overly busy in a healthy way,
most of the time, I reluctant to attend wedding dinners due to can't really sit still for such a long and bored event,
but then when look at the optimistic side,
wedding dinner defines two partners willingness to stay together, their mutual consensus and agreement to love each other.
It also stand for two of them being bride and bridegroom once a lifetime after propose to each other.


Well,
let me illustrates more about my annual Chinese New Year celebration before I go and take shower.
Day 1 - unavoidably and being compulsory, it's Datuk Gwee's Anual birthday celebration, and we spent our CNY Day 1 night at his open house every year.




Day 2 - I'm wearing this favourite baby blue dress and waiting visitors to come our visit for CNY visitation. 


My dear God-family came my house and played with me,
two god brothers socialized with daddy and the most happily, they managed to get up men's favourite - S400, for testing and look around.


And the most funnily yet ironically,
Dager said
'Woahhhh, your house got 10 cars, so you can simply choose any one that you wished for driving out."
And I answered
"Of course cant choose, the only available one for me is JAZZ!!!"


Hahaha!!! Everyone laughed so loud.
Due to the over luxury of every cars out there, I claimed that I only can drive Jazz.
Daddy also smiled and laughed soundlessly,
I told them in front of daddy
"One of the time, I told my father I dont want drive Jazz, he even said screw you! Go drive Jazz! Then walked away like usual...."
LMAO! Everyone could imagined his serious pattern and can't stop laughing!
They asked me
'How come he say screw you??"
I said
'Because I told him Pa I dont want drive jazz, people see I drive jazz, then always dont let me parked ones... I dont want drive jazz now, then he said Screw you! Go drive jazz....'

*Everyone of them can't stop laughing for daddy's seriousness.

Day 3 - Open house, still open house, attend my brother in law's sister's open house with wearing a burgundy floor length skirt.



Day 4 - I went to Freeport Factory Outlet with eldest sis, the shop lots there are so cool and items are all so cheap, I feel so glad and lucky that I got two pairs of favourite Tiamo shoes for RM40, two dresses for RM100; one blouse for RM19.90 and another matching blue skirt for RM19.90 too! 


Lastly, all these good and pretty days have gone wonderfully,
I'm gonna say bye to Malaysia, Enemy's house, foolish Jerry and the least likable Junior for at least one year.
Bye enemy, 
hope she lives happily and healthily when I wasn't around, and the most importantly, 

I wish I could still see her jerky smile as usual to proves her extreme healthy :)







































































































You May Also Like

0 comments