Stressful but relaxed Thursday

by - 5:36 pm


Today,
it's a brand new Thursday, stressful yet lively,
why I mentioned it's stressful yet lively?
It's because I have currently started my assignment,
1800 words as an 'appetizer' throughout the semester.
I still got many 'main courses' and 'desserts' to go,
thereby, 1800 words as a one quarter of appetizer wasn't a piece of cake.
Why I called it as a quarter of appetizers?
Because I have four subjects in this semester,
so i said it's one quarter of appetizers. 
Just done a good translating job today, 
it's really fast and quick earning, 
feeling so good to seeing a piece of cash on my hand.
What I did was sat with the lecturer and my client,
as a medium, converting one language into another,
As a Malaysian, being trilingual is so awesome! 




The lively thing was I just updated a new song in my blog,
it's so sentimental but lively,
love to hear it while doing assignment,
it calmed my soul and boost up the maximum efficiency.
Thursday is not my favorite day though,
I love Sunday! 
Because it's so indescribably friable, free from the uni, have more time with mates and coffee, it also my lunar auspicious day for a loudmouth person like me!
A girl who is born as a mix of fire element and water element, but pure Chinese!!


Don't believe? Check it up from Google!



You May Also Like

0 comments