A fascinating yet pathetic dream (her new house)

by - 10:28 pm


A couple of days ago,
guessed what I had dreamed?
I dreamed of something that it's really laughable,
when I was in the dream scene,
I totally couldn't recognized I was actually dreaming;
I even presumed that dream as my normal lives.



I dreamed of Huay Ling told me 
'Huay Ching, you knew that Lye Chuin Li played that Farm Story game until very geng! Played till very high level already.'
I asked
'What game was that?'
She said
'Its facebook game. I cannot pass through that level and I dont know how she passed through that mission.'
I said
'I never heard of that game. What Farm story?'
She said
'Eh, actually Lye Chuin Li very clever ones know?'
I asked
'How you know?'
She said
'She very smart in gaining reputation lah... She gained her ranking by removing friends. When she removed a lot of people, the competitors decreased, so when a lot of competitors gone, she went till top 1.'
I laughed and said
'Hahaha! That wasn't call smart, that call Kiasu.'
She said
'You know where's her new house?'
I said
'Knew lah! Now Pn Lye stayed banglo already know? Walao! Her house got half of our house size.'
Huay Ling said
'Eh let's go let's go! I want go Lye Chuin Li house and get her phone silently, see what level she played till already... and maybe later I can send game request through her phone to my account hahaha! I need one fruit to pass through that mission.'
I said
'But when you go her house and look at her phone for game, sure very long time ones... then what should I do at her house? Very boring....'
She said
'You not say her house very big? Go simply walk walk and play yourself while waiting me.'
I said
'Ok ok ok! Now Pn Lye not at home, she's at school now. Let's go let's go! We sneak into her house before she comes back!'
She said
'Ok!'



After that,
I led Huay Ling to her house and said
'Duh, this one this one, this is her new house.'
Huay Ling point at her house and said
'This one ah? So big? What her husband doing?'
I said
'Her husband is a marcher, very rich ones... her husband marched one step on floor for $10!'
After that,
when we sneaked into Pn Lye's house,
nobody's at home at that moment,
the first thing we saw in her house is a Swaroski diamond light on the staircase ceiling,
Huay Ling said
'Hua! Swaroski light oh! Very expensive ones know? This one at least few tenth thousands ringgit.'
I said
'Told u d lo... her house is banglo now....'
Huay Ling said
'Ok ok I no time visit her house, I going to get Lye Chuin Li's phone and see how she passed through that level. You go and play yourself....'
After that,
Huay Ling went upstairs and go and looked for Lye Chuin Li's phone,
while me,
I played myself in her kitchen and toilet ! LOL!
I took her spatula and put the frying pan on the electrical stove,
pretended like I'm cooking something without really switched on the electric.
I pretended took her fresh egg from the fridge and pretended crack the egg and cook.
*Like playing masak-masak myself when Huay Ling was doing her thing upstair




After bored of playing the game of 'kids picnic',
I went into her house toilet and played the water hydrant,
sprayed the water around the wall like helped her washed toilet ! LOL!
After around 10 minutes,
my foots and clothing was terribly wet,
I even walked out the toilet without stepping on the floor mat as I don't see any floor mat over there.
After that,
I went to the staircase there and shouted Huay Ling from downstairs,
I shouted
'Er Jie, are you done? Pn Lye is coming back! Just now I went her toilet and played, then when I came out the floor all wet.'
She asked
'How you get wet?'
I said
'I spray the water hydrant on wall then the floor flooded, then when I came out of the toilet, my wet footsteps stamped the floor and her floor wet everywhere.'
She said
'No need care her lah, floor very fast dry ones.... when she comes back then dry already.'
I said
'Are you done?'
She said
'Not yet, awhile more... I am looking how she passed through that level. You play at downstairs first lah, later when I am done, I'll tell you.'
I said
'Ok, quickly ah! I scared later Pn Lye come back she'll beat me when she see her toilet like that and floor wet wet....'
She said
'Ok ok yao hao liao yao hao liao....'



Subsequently,
I waited Huay ling by sliding down myself from the handle of the staircase. LOL!
*Really nothing to do (I always did that at my old house and get daddy scolded)
The feeling of my stomach slide down through the staircase's handle is so awesome,
kinda like the feeling of playing the water slide at A'Farmosa water theme park.

Haha!
I slide down myself repeatedly from upstairs to downstairs,
don't know Huay Ling at nowhere and she didn't bother me at all and did her stuffs upstairs,
couldn't see her image at all when I begin to slide down from upstairs.
When I sliding down roughly about a dozen times and at the time when I reached the handle tip (ground floor),
(Pn Lye's house staircase is exactly the same structure as in the picture of my dream)


Don't know Pn Lye came out from nowhere,
she suddenly grabbed my arm before I turned over my head,
she suddenly grabbed me, hit me and said
'Dangerous! Dangerous! Dangerous! Har har har! Play a fool ! Play a fool ! Come down!!!!'



After I came down,
she said
 You know how expensive is the handle or not ? Har! Made of Gold ones know? Later spoiled how?'
*LOL! Her common pattern! Hitting people while talking

Then I talk back and said
'how I know is real gold or fake gold?'
She said
'Of course is real gold, you think my house things got fake ones? Banglo know?'





After that,
when she turned her head to the left and saw there's water on floor had not been tried,
she asked
'Why there's water over there? What you played?'
I said
'I dont know.'
She straight get angry and whacked me with a cane beside her,
she beat me and said
'har har har! What you play what you play? Why all wet??!!'
When she beaten me till very painful,
I cried loudly and said
'I helped you washed toilet.'

She even beat me more and said
'You think play until like that can say help to wash? Clever you! Har har har! Simply said! Play a fool ! You think everything can say help? Waaaaa.... Next time I go your house mess up and I say I help you clean your house can? Wah! Clever! This time too much!'
I said
'If I never say like that you will beat me more, so I say like that, so you'll think I help you wash toilet then stop beating me. Now I am being honest already, never simply said already. So can you stop beating me already?'

LOL! 
I don't know what so funny!
Pn Lye's mood 360 degree changed from a face of furious to extreme laughter.
But I don't care she laughed; I'm still crying,
because my tears need some time to stop flowing as I'm still very painful.







At that time,
Huay Ling heard my cries,
she came down towards us and trying to understand what happened.
When Pn Lye saw Huay Ling,
she was shocked! LOL!
She looked at Huay Ling for around 8 seconds and asked 
'Why you were here?'
Huay Ling smiled without saying anything.
Pn Lye said
'What you doing upstairs? Why you left her downstairs alone? You see she messed up my house, dont know what thing she played, see! The floor all wet! Too much! And just now when I came back, she dont know I came back at all, because she was enjoying sliding down my stair! Very dangerous know? Later fall down or what I dont know...'
* LOL! She used to scold as how she usually scold



Huay Ling said
'Dont care her lah, she usually did that at home, my father scolded her ask her dont do that, but she still did that until we shifted to new house.'
Pn Lye asked
'Why she never slide down any more after you all shift to new house?'
Huay Ling said
'Because our new house is that kind of stairs with attached handles on the wall, so she cant slide down, last time our old house staircase is that kind of wooden handle without attached to the wall ones... so she slide down from the upper staircase and reached the middle ground, then slide down again from the middle part to the ground floor....'


*Pn Lye even harmed me by keep on asserting the dangerousness
She said
'Cannot let her do that! You know how dangerous is that? Har! Fall down hit the head straight die ones....'
Pn Lye asked
'Why you left her downstairs alone? What you doing upstairs?'
Huay Ling laughed and said
'I was doing something.'
Pn Lye smiled and said
'What thing?'
She said
'Watched TV.'
LOL! Pn Lye even  laughed and said
'You dont bluffed me! My house upstairs dont have TV ones....'
Huay Ling said
'Haha! I just looking around your house and we just came.'
Pn Lye said
'Dont bluffed! Just came my floor will wet until like this? You see! Her clothes also still wet ! Aiyoooo! Zi zi zi zi ! Dont know what to say lah this girl !'
*Zi zi zi zi - sounds of sighing like how Chong Swee Keng always did.




While Sherryn,
she worn a burgundy purplish dress,
standing aside and say nothing, looking at our argument.
OMG! That time Sherryn totally look like a princess.
To be frankly,
she can be very elegant if she's a rich kid,
I meant based on her look and the way she behaved,
LOL! Because she has that type of elegant temperament as she has that kind of 'non of my business' attitude.

Imagined a cup of aromatic tea place in front of her,
and she's sitting at the coffee table, doing nothing and looking at her acrylic nails.
LMAO! I'm kinda over imaginative now.
But, seriously,
she has that kind of temperament as she always live in her own world,
plus her fair skin and gentle characteristics make her look like a pure princess.



Okay! Well,
I think my dream roughly ended at that part,
and I don't remember the real ending. LOL!
I said it's a partially pathetic dream because Pn Lye beaten me in the dream until I cried,

and I described it as fascinating because I enjoyed the imaginary cooking game, splashing water hydrant across the wall and sliding down through her circular staircase like the feeling of unfelt heavenly fun.









You May Also Like

0 comments