contentment

by - 6:14 pm




Happiness is defined by a state of pleasurable feeling that someone is addicted to that contentment.
Frankly speaking,
I gotten that contentment right now,
feel so contented for my current life in spite of the hectic assignments come and passed.
I believed this is the way that God teach me how to handle stress for the future usage.
I do not know when I will leave this world, but before my life ended in this earth,
at least I have a God mother to talked to me every night,
joked around; sharing any informative news and laughed out our bellies,
at least I have a god sister, two god brothers and two god sisters-in-law whom often juggled with me and teasing around.
And the most  unforgettably,
at least I have someone who loved me some time in the past,
I didn't denied that he was to personate a lover and also a father's role in my heart, whom didn't fail to protected me and cared me when I needed.
He's the one who whole-heartedly gave me emotional support when I went through the ups and downs.
I acknowledged that I didn't even receive before such a perfect love in life until he had given me,
until now,
I keep persuade myself he is only a replacement of father's role rather than a real deep love.



Indeed,
he loved me heatedly in past and even now,
he selflessly protected me when I'm in trouble,
but yet,
I started to become aware of I'm actually taking these people as a role of imaginative family members.
Doubtlessly,
 I loved  them so much in my deep down,
particularly the one that I just lost in a couple of months ago.
Well,
losing him is not a big deal actually,
I still have a complete picture of a family with Kaima and so many god brothers and god sisters.
I felt contented now and I do not need more than that any more,
my current happiness is far more beyond than enough,
thanks God for bestowed me an external mother whom gave me priceless love,
whereas the man who does not attributed to me, I willing to let go him.
It's time to wake up from my own reverie...






You May Also Like

0 comments