zero answer

by - 6:15 pm


She,
gave me a lot of defensive reasons and excuses.
I don't really know whether all those are acceptable or not,
nonetheless those reasons are too ordinary; over frequently heard and even kinda bored.
To be frankly,
I still couldn't understand why she hates me.
She flatly refused to tells me the reason,
she keep saying
'I didnt' and 'I never'




But,
if she really didn't hates me,
why she would harmed me whenever she had the chances?
When I asked her to tell me honestly about the process of add math day.
She said she forgot already.
So, basically she just answered me three things throughout the 'interview',
which are 'I didnt', 'I never', 'I forgot' and 'I threatened'.
In conclusion,
my courage, efforts, energy and proposal have been in vain,
seems like I have to plan a new and effective one to achieve the answer.



You May Also Like

0 comments