Bye summer holidays
Yet,
I'm in the midst of packing luggage.
Finger-crossed, hope I can remember these three things when committed a flight.
Hung Kiat wasn't with me any more, now I only can rely by my own memory.
The most touching,
daddy even helped me sew my baby-blue winter coat by himself; the button has fallen out.
Daddy even took needle and thread and sew by his bare hands.
LOL! He said he knew everything include sewing and cooking like housewife.

daddy even helped me sew my baby-blue winter coat by himself; the button has fallen out.
Daddy even took needle and thread and sew by his bare hands.
LOL! He said he knew everything include sewing and cooking like housewife.

Three days more to bid-bye the three months summer holidays in Malaysia,
this Friday - 12:30pm,
gonna meet up kaima at Ramada hotel again.
The feeling is so excited to dress up impressively and capture down the momentous hour with kaima.
Gonna catch flight on this Saturday 11:55pm,
bye Malaysia,
I will miss this home country nostalgically; particularly my home.
.jpg)
bye Malaysia,
I will miss this home country nostalgically; particularly my home.
.jpg)






0 comments