Hectic
Just moved into a new place, David Jones apartment,
I am so tired now even all my friends were helping me to carried all stuffs.
Need some h2o element, and need some sleep.
Need some h2o element, and need some sleep.
I wondered the tiring came from stress or burnout?
But I just felt like there is a huge stone on my back to make me wanted to sit down, take a sugar coffee and rest.
However,
I felt like no matter how I buried myself into business,
no matter how many times I went to the market, fold my own clothes, entertained with friends, keep myself busy for the assignments,
or how tired I was, how sad I was, how happy I was,
I still think about her and having the flashback of 25-11-2009 and the very last time :(
I felt so helpless towards my past.
Maybe this is so called life obstacles?
I don't really know whether she has this feeling as how I have?
I just felt like my world is a piece of darkness,
without aids for me to construct a new life or barely a radical transformation.






0 comments