Daily needs

by - 5:53 pm


Oh No!
Seems like I am getting obsessed with my daily blogging needs,
I am sort of too over recently,
I began to write so much not only electronically but literally :)


In spite the shortage of time,
I'll still sort out some spare time to grab a few colourful pens to blogging as much as possible.


Indeed,
Blogger, I love you more than myself,
I am under categorized of 'shopaholic' as well as frenzy writer.

I write everywhere in terms of both good and bad,
I written everything that comes out from my mind.
I love listening songs instead of craps,
I love writing significant blog instead of cracking head assignments!

Meaningfully,
I've make a biggest step and biggest effort to look through Google's point of views,
I need it to direct me out of the shadow, 
leading me to a brighter and successful path instead of looking towards a despair letter. 

Yet,
I been reading too much about how to forget a person as well as a hurtful past.
It taught me abundance of lessons and ways to forget about it,
I am not willing to depend on life-long drugs,
I have to stand confidently without looking down or looking backward.
I do not want any backward life anymore,
I been suffered too much from the day till now.
Uncountable tears been shed irresistibly, miserably, terribly and unwantedly. 



The way to heal myself from colourless life is to view more colourful stuffs instead of black and white.
Truthfully, what Datin told me previously was a truth.
She said
'Since you cant forget, just dont forget, you just need to walk forwardly with accepting the past without looking back.'



Well,
since I couldn't escort the bad reminiscence out of my life, then what I could do now is just accept the past with no hesitation, let it be better rather than bitter.

Accept it as a life-long past and regard it as a historically true experiences instead of a life legend :)





You May Also Like

0 comments