Dress up

by - 6:17 pm


It's so gorgeously when a young lady dress up colorfully :D


After a two hours of shopping, 
we got back home with our respective new dresses.
We wore our new dress with some other accessories :D

To be frankly, 
when I dressed up my new royal blue dress in front of the mirror,
they admired my body stature so much :D


The frenzy Cornelia, 
she even spoke in Cantonese and said 
'Hey! Look at her armpit, Hou Zheng ah! Mou mao ah ! Hahaha! Ngo Yiu ah!'

Carol agreed and said
'Haiya haiya! Ngo ge hou duo mao ah! Hahaha!'
They asked me
'How you removed it until so clean?'
I said
'Because I always wear sleeveless ones... so I never let it grow before, from standard 6 like that until now....'

Cornelia said
'Initially who teach you to remove ones? haha!'
I said
'My second sister lo... haha she crazy ones... last time she form 1, I standard 6, then she asked me to lie on the bed and she helped me to removed my armpit fur.... '
Carol said
'Hahaha! Your sis so funny!'
I said
'Ya la ! Because that time we 3 sisters sleep one room, then my eldest sis always sleep and dont care what we both doing, then I always play with my second sis last time when we still sleep in the same room, the most funny is she asked me to lie down and tickled my foot, then after she tickled me, changed I tickled her... then we keep laughing in the room... damn funny!'
Cornelia said
'Then when you remove the fur painful or not?'
I said
'As long as you dont let the fur overgrown then wont painful.... like me, I every time when I wear sleeveless, I see when it just grow out a little bit, then I will remove, so not painful at all, and also when you pull, you dont too harsh, you clip the root part.'
Cornelia said
'You see mine! Mine will too long or not?'
I said
'Haha! I never let mine grow so long before... I think more or less sure got a bit painful... because when the fur is long, when you pull it, high elasticity means greater force, greater force sure painful what...'
Carol even said
'Wahhh she is explained physics to us hahaha!'
I said
'Hahaha! NO... common sense is like that ones what... just like if you pull a short hair compared to a long hair, sure is long hair painful what.... because longer hair, more elasticity... then means will increase the pulling force....'
When I said like that,
Cornelia said
'Really? Then I also want to clear mine....'
I said
'Really! I help you... really not painful ones... trust me ! After clean it already wear whatever clothes also very nice ones!'


After that,
Cornelia took the clip and asked me help her do it,
I just slightly pulled her armpit fur, it's already been removed.
I asked her
'Painful or not?'
She said
'Not painful....'
I said
'Not painful right? Got technique ones... you dont pull from the middle... you pull it out from the root there, and very light only... dont harsh then wont painful edi....'
She said
'You try one more time....'
I said
'Okay... now I pull another one ah....'
She said
'Ah....'
Once I pulled,
I asked her
'Painful or not?'
She even said in Cantonese
'Ehhhh.... Mmm tong eh....'

When Carol heard it wasn't painful,
she wants too!!!
HAHAHA!
She said
'Sasa I also want I also want!!!'
I said
'I see yours....'
When she raised up her armpit lemme see,
I said
'Yours too long edi, I scared I make you painful... I think you better use scissors cut....'
When I said like that,
I dont know why both of them laughed so loud!!!
I just said too long edi must use scissors only??!!



After that,
Cornelia took the clip and she removed it her fur by her own,
after I SS took photo around 15 minutes,
she said
'Done! You see!'
I said
'Eh! So fast! Really no fur d... nice nice nice!'
She said
'Hahaha! Nice right?'
I nodded my head and said
'Ngggg... really nice... but not painful?'
She said
'Not painful....'
I said
'There I told you d... don't let it grow long then not painful d... I also very scared painful ones... that's why once it grow, I quickly pull it out....'
Carol said
'Can use shaver right?'
I said
'Can... my eldest sis used shaver ones... but hers not nice ones... because use shaver just superficially remove out only, so the fur root still inside, if use shaver you can see a lot green dot like that ones... I dont like it.... but most people use clip I think... my elder brother also use clip ones....'
When I said like that,
both of them asked loudly
'Your brother???!!!!'
I said
'Dui ya... why?'
Carol said
'How you know? He pulled it in front of you?'
I said
'Yes la... last time I was playing game in his room, I saw he using the clip and pulled his armpit fur beside....'
Carol asked
'Then he dont care you and continue pull?'
I said
'Anah... he continued pull.... why??'
Cornelia said
'No... just felt like pulling armpit fur normally people do it personally, wont let other people see it ones.... hahaha!'
I said
'Got ah... I got one friend, got one time I went her house, her mum also helped her remove armpit fur in front of me.... that time I playing computer in her room, then her mum sit on the bed and helped her beside... Her mum damn clever to help her clean it.... my friend's armpit damn clean ones!!!'


After Carol seen it our armpits are so clear and clean,
she even jealous and said
'I dont care dyyyy I also want!!!!'

I said
'You??? I think you better don't... yours too long edi will be very painful... I think you better use scissors cut...'
She said
'Use scissors?? Too exaggerating d....'
Then she even rushed into the toilet and cleaned it herself,
after another 30 minutes,
she came out and said
'See!!! Still got a lot... can't clean finish... hahaha! Not painful but too many to clear!!!!'

When we seen her armpits,
Cornelia and me really non stop laughing!
Because she cleaned it for so long d still got so many furs hahaha!
Then I disturbed her and said
'Carol, I suggest you one day remove 5 furs.... then very soon will be clean....'

When I said that,
they even laughed together!!!


This is our happy life here :D
We live together under a roof and there is too many jokes to laugh around,
I told them I have to move out on July to stay with Fabiola,
Cornelia even said
'Better dont!!! Because you always tell joke and make us laugh, we are really happy to have you! Everyday we can laugh together, eat together, sleep together, shopping together and you can teach me for assignments! We are inseparable now!!!'




You May Also Like

0 comments