Final exam

by - 10:00 pm


Final exam is around the very corner,
from my facebook, I seems enjoying everything,
particularly in foods :D

Tonight, 
just had a luxurious dinner with two big 'German collie' who seems like swallowing big bones in the classy restaurant.

So awkward, no manners and DONT KNOW PUBLIC RELATION AT ALL !


But behind the scene,
I was grappling with abundance of computing knowledge.
Tomorrow is the practical exam of Desktop Publishing.
A very touch and complicated computing subject,


Unlike studied in M'sia, everything in theories,
multiple choice questions on the black and white paper only.


But in Australia is entirely different,
we have to work out to the maximum outcome to fight with the exam.


Everything is no longer writing on a piece of exam paper,
we have to practically individual submit an own created advertisement based on what the question directed,

do it by own with a computer, publish out and print it out within 1 hours 30 minutes.


But now, 
I have almost entirely grasp it the every single techniques and had hold in mind.
This afternoon, have the trial exam in Magill campus,
I did scored 70% on it, well done, because I did improved so much from a pass norm.
And tomorrow, I have a last chance to make myself attain a distinction.
I know it aren't easy, but I will try my best to attain green results,
If possible, I wanna get into international top students list and attend the UniSa first year graduation on this end of the semester.
(When I seeing this picture, I feel like want to laugh out, as I've promised Jerry and Yang to put the same judge profile picture, who knew today Jerry even complained me in the China Slang, he said : Ehhhh! Ni Zhe Ren Zhen Mer zhe yang zi? Bu Shi Suo Hao Yao Yi Qi Fang Yi Yang de profile picture mah?? Zhe Mer bu dao 1 week jiu huan la??... LOL funny he said me like that.)


After a relaxing hobby - blogging and pasting stickers.
Feel so easy and fascinating in my fairy tales land !


Good night and good luck...



You May Also Like

0 comments