Crazy

by - 9:39 pm


Sometimes,
I do unreasonable things with no apparent reason :x
Perhaps,
it's the side effect of missed 12 days medication?
Depressive episode and mentally breakdown began to approached me.




Yet,
both of us are frenzy right now.
Look this :(


I am insane and he is crazy right now...


Seriously,
He could non stop SMS since this morning till night !
I mean in few minutes interval, he could SMS from morning till night.
I guessed he is under mentally pressure right now.
Me too.
Just let time cool down our brain and decide what to do on the next.

Now,
the things I wanna do is to hang out more to loosen my hectic thoughts.

And,
the most important thing I wanna do now is not to be an Otaku during 21 years old.


In fact,
grown up wasn't a great thing in the world.
The differences between matured and childish is
'Maturity tells us to go back to childhood but childishness make us hurry to grow.'


In a previous year,
I keep wanting to grow and wish to get into 21st as soon as possible.

But today,
I feel like I've regretted, I wanted to go back to the unrestrained childhood; it's a sort of longing.
I afraid of grow up , afraid of future, because I afraid of new hurt :(

Because too many growing affairs troubling me recently,
I felt like I gonna crazy or mentally breakdown just in a next moment.
I really wish I could go back to the Disney childhood which no contain any harmful memories.

Since all the way,
my first pure wish 
'I WISH ADD MATH INCIDENT HAD NEVER APPEAR IN MY LIFE.'


Nevertheless,
I desire that I could avoid this hurtful wish during my 21st birthday and fulfill another better wish...





You May Also Like

0 comments