Aching in the midnight
In this silent night,
my heart began to re-experienced dull pain again,
I guessed it might be the factor of listened the extremely sorrowful songs.
At the moment when I listened to the sad lyrics,
my mind automatically flew back to the day of 25-11-2009,
the day of first traumatized, the day or first incident between us,
in imperceptibly,
my leg began to ache again when the irresistible and repetitive thoughts flowed into my mind.
The 2009 brutal scenes and violent images crossed my mind inadvertently,
my leg is extremely painful now without apparent reason,
I felt the feeling of knife edge is cutting on my leg as how painful on that particular scene,
what I can do now is use blogging to distract away my current pain.
I can't tell myself don't think already or quickly do other things,
because whenever the images flowed into my mind,
this kind of virtual pain is unavoidable to me.
At times,
I'll quickly consume medicine to hop onto bed and make myself as soon as possible to evade that pain,
but I am still awaiting Kaima's whatsapp and I can't eat medicine first,
we promised to talk to each other everyday,
just now she leave voice message to me but after 30 minutes I didn't reply her; she thought I fall asleep already,
so now I gonna wait her again, I can't eat medicine first.
Now,
I use a lively song to distract my virtual ache,
but my leg still felt the real pain of repetitious caning,
there's a sharp thing like cutter is cutting my leg now.
Okay!
Finally Kaima replied me and talked to me already.
Bye,
the pain is going to fade away when our conversation begin.










0 comments