status arise
Fortunately,
just being recruited by a large HR company for a managerial position.
I'm so happy that when I first get into a company,
I was selected as a HR recruiter whom learned to recruit an interviewee,
doing recruiting report and analysis are part of my job,
besides than that,
additional meeting, workshops, events and press conference are required to attend,
whereas majority of my clients are large companies in Australia,
such as Engineering company, Architecture company, Monash University, Government, law firms and the big four accounting firms.
Depends on the needs of interviewee - what they want to work,
for an example,
if they are engineers, I have to recruit them in the first place, and then make a report about their interview performance and send their profiles to the particular engineering company which currently provides vacancies.
This is my great responsibility as a recruiter to contributes to the society as my professionalism!
Yeah!
At this point,
I came to a realization where education background comes up, status will naturally arise.
Indeed,
education background muster up my confidence.
In my resume,
my education background was
'Bachelor of Journalism, University of South Australia, Australia'
'Diploma of arts, South Institute of Business and Technology, Australia.'
'Foundation of Engineering, Multimedia University, Malaysia.'
And in future,
it would be
'Master of Journalism'



0 comments