Distraction
In this beautiful noon hours,
supposed to do screen matters assignment at this moment,
but horrible distraction led me doing irrelevant stuff after one paragraph of essay is completed.
This is how I work usually :P
I am so damn lazy in doing assignment.
But who cares?
As long as a credit or distinction results are given in the gradebook,
I won't be bother those distraction annoying me :X
I often start my assignments in one week ago,
because I know I always a slow people who obsess in wasting time,
people always hurry it in the last minute, the last day before due date.
But I always start before due date of 7 days ago,
the most ridiculously, let say its a 2500 words essay,
But I always start before due date of 7 days ago,
the most ridiculously, let say its a 2500 words essay,
I even use 2500 divide by 7 days,
and thereby just write 357 words per day only!
LOL !
When I told my friend also my friend keep laughing me and said
'Like that also can... zha dao hahaha!'
But most probably,
that's just an assumption,
I always complete my assignments in roughly within 3-4 days.
Because I am always a fast typer, everyone said I am typing too fast!
Even Hung Kiat's sis told Hung Kiat
'Walao, first time see people type so fast ones... I facebook chat with her, I just typed one sentence only, she already typed full full 5-6 sentences, and her one sentence is very very long one. I still wonder she typed so fast and typed so long, her hand wont tired ones... I chat with her around one whole hour also she can typed so fast and so long for that whole one hour. Zha Dao!'
Hung kiat said when his dad heard of his sis said like that,
his dad even laughed at me that I typed so fast :X
Funny!
Funny!
Somehow,
I don't really know how fast I typed,
but among 10 people, 10 people are saying I am typing too fast and ask me to slow down my typing speed to let them talk. LOL !
So,
even I just limit myself to do 357 words per day,
yet I tend to exceed my limit by typing 700 words by day.
That's the benefits of having a pair of hyperactive hand. LOL !
That's the benefits of having a pair of hyperactive hand. LOL !
Now,
I still haven't finish a part of my assignment today,
I merely wrote one paragraph and began to read others blog.
Guess whose blog I am reading?
I am reading Evelyn's blog !
I always slightly curious about her,
why she has the entire different personality from Fabiola but having the same birthday with Fabiola?
Why she has the same horoscope with Pn Lye, but totally behave differently than her?
The most interestingly,
I love to read about what she always writing about me.
http://evelync28.blogspot.com/
LOL !
I am always scarily be a silent reader and pretend like I reading nothing in front of them.
And I noticed like I am really selfish,
I can read others blog but others can't read my blog,
usually when people asked me
'Do you write blog?'
I definitely answered
'No'








0 comments