Finally

by - 3:47 pm



Recently I been really busy without a few minutes rest for me to sit down blogging,
I keep wanting to mention about a big good news,
but just don't have the time to write and share :(


Few days ago,
I was over-excited when I saw the message replied.
Finally,
the answer is YES, shifting !
The feeling is really indescribably hooray when I saw that,
At that moment when I saw the surprising answer,
first time I was over excited,
I even bounced on the bed, grabbed a happy video and keep hooray!
Play this video and look! Haha!
The most important thing that can make me put down the stone from my heart is this time I learned smarter,
I bluffed them I will come back on September,
so even they delay shifting, delay till October,
also I no need to worry because they will 100% shift away before I come back.
This is the biggest issue that I don't need to anxious and worry any more :D




Even when Hung Kiat phoned me,
my first voice already told him I've a good news.
He asked me
'Why you suddenly so excited?'
I said
'Pn Lye really got shift!'
He said
'Anah! I early early predict she will shift.....'
I said
'Eh eh eh... what are you talking about? Initially when I said she never shift, you said : Anah! I know she wont shift ones... now I said she is shifting, you said: I early early already predict she will shift... =.='
He even laughed and said
'Hahahaha! But when I think back, I think she will shift...'
I said
'Why?'
He said
'First her children all in KL, she alone in Melaka for what? Second, I think she no face to stay there already...'
I said
'Why you said the same thing as my mum? My mum also said she no face stay there already... but both of you say a different situation but same sentence, my mum said because lodged police already so she very paiseh... but you said is because she beat me like that so she very paiseh... but I think of that for a long time d.... beat people will paiseh ones meh? I still cant understand....'
He said
'I told you edi... it just like last time you asked me how embarrass is add math incident? And I told you is like take off shift in front of everybody....'
I said
'But I still cant relate the example... beat people and take off shirt is two different thing.... Why beat people will very paiseh?'
He even said
'Haha! I think is because you already used to she beat you so you already regard her behavior as normal....'
I said
'Dui ya! Pn Lye's person not memang will beat people ones? What thing not normal?'
He said
'Because she already beat you many times, so you already used to she this kind of behavior... but for other people, people first time heard it will feel like her person very weird....'
I said
'You mean beat people means very weird?'
He said
'Anah... but must depends on how she beat and why she beat.... For the "WHY" she has no reason mah.... for the "HOW" is very gao lat... so she will very paiseh....'
I said
'Dunno why... I already try to stand on her feeling and think... I still cant feel got any paiseh leh... but dunno why you and my mum telling me the same thing.... my mum also said very paiseh... but I really dunno what pn lye paiseh....'




After I got the message replied regarding she is shifting,
my depressive mood totally 360 degree changed.
When I think of 'Yes! Finally she shifts',
I could wake up in the morning and attended class happily without thinking that much.
Two days ago, the whole day,
I am totally a different person.
Even when hang out with Chloe for the high-tea,


she even realized I am 'something wrong' because I am too happy.
When she first saw me and talked a few statements,
she asked me
'EH! Today why you so excited leh?'

I said
'Did I? Hahahaha.....'
She said
'Why? Tell me leh... your person emotions is totally wont hidden ones... when the first time I met you this person, I knew your angry, sad, happy, excited, emo and everything all can very obvious show on face ones....'
perhaps my excited mood is too obvious today?
I covered my smile and said
'Pn Lye wants to shift house edi....'
She said
'Ohhhhh!!! Happy d lo..... Finally nobody torture you edi lo....'
I laughed and said
'Hehehehe is even happier than kena 4D....'
She even flapped my shoulder and said
'Hahahaha! Sampat ones....'
I said
'Hahaha! First day know me?'
She said
'Eh... be frankly... you still havent tell me the whole story leh... see like you very afraid that lychee like that....'
I said
'Did I? I where got scared of her?'
She said
'Dunno... last time when you described her got a little bit show like you very scared of her like that... what happened actually?'
I laughed and said
'Scared is last time... after shift, nobody scared her edi hahahahaha....'
Chloe even laughed and said
'You really sampat betul ! hahahaha! What she did to you leh last time? Why you so scared her?'
I said
'I went her house mah.... then her dog always havent eat anything, then her dog very hungry then she wants to ask her dog bite me you know? Then some more got one time she want to beat me with one very long cane... very very long that type you know? Imagine the length is this two table join up... then if I dont want listen to her she wants to beat me.... and also one of the time she very angry, she wants to kills me.... she took the knife.... the potong sayur ones she said wants to kill me and chop into few pieces and give dog eat... plus some more she said one piece give to hung kiat bring back to home cook...'



The most funny,
Chloe said
'walao... xiao bian tai...'
When she said like that I really cant stop laughing.
I said
'Hahahaha! Xiao bian tai??'
She said
'Anah... so young only will like that ones....'
I said
'Ya lo... my father also said the same thing as you.... but I think we are not young anymore leh hehehe....'
She said
'Anah... but you imagine this kind of things we also wont do but she will do, means consider quite young edi.... plus you see she just twenty out only leh.... imagine when she go to thirty or forty is more unimaginable....'
I said
'Dunno how to describe la... I just feel like her person is very fierce type ones... the way she talked all very scary ones... and last time SPM add math exam, she and her mum both caned my leg until 50 plus times u know? That time my leg very painful you know then I keep kicking... because i dunno how to say la... is too painful edi... is like you very painful edi but she still keep beating, sure cannot tahan ones mah... then i kicked from sit become lie down on the bench you know? She and her mum still dont care me... continue beat....'


She said
'Walao... kan bu chu she will like that ones leh....'
I said
'You mean lcl or her mum?'
She said
'Both la... last time her mum got taught me before leh... and lye chuin li still got same class with me 3 years some more....'
I said
'What? 3 years? When?'
She said
'Form 1 to form 3....'
I said
'Her person how ones?'
She said
'Dunno... I not really close with her, I mix with Michelle, Wan Ying and Tze Xien all those... I just knew she very quiet in class ones... and she very normal like us ... like now like that... cant see out she will like that ones leh...'
I said
'Hahahaha! She is silent killer!'
She said
'And her mum also leh... if you never tell me, I totally cant see out pn lye will do like that ones... because she in class very normal ones.... '
I said
'How normal?'
She said
'Very normal like other teachers lo.... like Chang Zui Keng all those haha....'
I said
'That is why I think she treat me alone like that only....'
She said
'Anah... I think she think you hyperactive wont tell people then only she dare to like that lo....'
I said
'Ehhhh.... you said like that is exactly same as what hung kiat's friend said.... Hung Kiat said he told his best friend about pn lye and me... then he said his friend said this pn lye see me hyperactive wont resist then only she dare... but the differences is you said hyperactive wont tell people, but his friend said hyperactive wont resist....'


She said
'Aiya! People who wont tell out usually wont resist ones... same la.....'
I said
'But I got resist her leh.... I got cried and screamed....'
she even laughed at me and said
'hahaha! Walao.... cried and screamed are not resist ok? Resist is for example pushed her away... if is me, if she beat me the first time, I sure will push her shoulder hardly....'
I said
'hahaha! Hung Kiat said he also will fight back ones.... he said if Pn Lye dare to touch him one fur, he said he will Yi Quan Zhong Xia Qu hahaha....'
She said
'Anah normal people sure will resist ones... why you dont want hit her back when she hit you?'
I said
'I scared if I hit her back, she will hit me back that type.... haha hung kiat also told me the beat her back... then I told him I dont dare... then he said: Aiya... you got hit her back also she hit you, you never hit her back also she hit you, both also the same... why not hit her back? hahaha he said like that....'

She said
'Anah! Eh your hung kiat see him quiet quiet like that, quiet smart leh.... hahaha!'
I said
'Anah... but I think I still darent hit her back that type... I dont know why... I scared she get angry and hit harder and longer that type....'
She said
'Oh also true.... I think you like that means you are considered weak type already.... Because my mum is a primary school teacher, sometimes in school she said she also got face hyperactive students like you... my mum got told me before hyperactive people wont say out ones....'
I said
'Actually, I also dont know what impression I had given to her so only she would treat me like that...'
She said
'I think she think you hyperactive lo... you see last time she teach my class also very normal... and I think she teach me 2 years some more... form 1 and form 3... very normal in class....'


I laughed and said
'Hahaha! What you mean you think she think me hyperactive? I memang hyperactive what....'
She laughed and said
'Anah! hahaha my meaning is she think you hyperactive and think you hao qi fu so only dare to beat you like that... you see how dare she beat other people like that?'
I said
'Ok la... start from today, I must remember dont treat people so good edi... if not people will think me hao qi fu and sha sha and climb on top of my head...'
She said
'yes! You must strong a bit... Remember, if you still continue treating people so good, no matter how good a person, still will climb on top of your head ones....'
I said
'You think if next time that pn lye beat me again, what should I do to let her think I am not so weak anymore?'
She said
'You should push her back or shout her back.... then when go back home, straight tell your father or mother....'
I said
'But I really dont know how to tell, because I dont really know which part is her wrong doing.... and I dont know have to tell from which part, which is climax or which is not important... and I dont know have to start telling from which part....'
She said
'hahaha I think one of the reason you will let her beat you until like that is because you dont know distinguish right and wrong....'
I said
'Yes yes yes! The fortune teller also said me like that... she said I dont know what people do is correct or wrong....'
She said
'Anah! I also think your person like that ones... because if you dont know which is right and wrong, how you gonna tell your parents about her wrong doing? Because you dont even know and how you going to tell?'
I said
'Then you think next time how I gonna tell my parents if I dont know which part is right and wrong?'
She said
'I teach you one method... for everything head to tails that she did to you, if you not sure is right or wrong... you just tell Hung Kiat the whole stories from you went her house until you go back, then hung kiat sure can know which part is right or wrong... Then you asked Hung Kiat which part is the wrong ones... then you go back go and tell your father the wrong ones that she did to you....'


I said
'Ehhhhh.... you very clever leh... ok ok ok!'
She said
'Haiz... this kind of things as long as you come and ask me, then everything will be fine....'
I said
'Hahaha but dont you think you tell me like that means harm her?'
She said
'OMG! Until what time edi you still say harm her? She harm you until like that, beat you until like that you still wants to help her? Clar! Dont let people bully anymore! You forgot edi ah? Dont be too kind, if not people will climb on top of your head....'
I said
'But you think I like that means too kind?'
She said
'Anah! If you never say out means too kind, too kind means she will think you sha ones.... because only sha wont tell out mah.... You see those Gong Gong ones where they will tell out ones? So, in order not to let people think you sha, you must tell out everything.'
I said
'Ok! Start from today, I must be strong, dont soft-hearted.... must tell out, must overcome people... dont let people climb on top of my head anymore....'
She said
'Finally! After my guidance, my Clar finally become smarter edi ! haha!'
I said
'Some more you think got which part I need to change so people wont think me sha sha?'
She said
'Some more! Be more realistic a bit ! So people dont dare bully you.'
I said
'You think I still not realistic enough? Now I already stop contact with those people who financially used of me....'
She even laughed and said
'Hahaha! I think you are too not realistic edi.... now you just got a little realistic only. 5% only! You need to improve till 50% realistic, then people see you rich people dont dare to bully you! And the most important, just keep remind yourself, your high status make you deserve the better friends, you have so many choices to choose friends, why you want look at those people who used of you? Without them, you wont rugi also. Because what you have is money... got money you want which friends also can....'

I said
'Ok ok ok.... Now I dont mix people who used of me already.... Just mix with people who treat me good....'
She said
'Ya la! You see... you mix with Fabiola, me, Chin Yean.... all rich rich ones we all where got used your money?'



I said
'Yes! That is what I think also... I think you all very good and convenient to me, because when we say go where eat, all ok... wont like poor people, this one expensive that one expensive... I dont like people like that ones... go out with them also troublesome....'
She said
'Anah.... now I must protect you because you too sha edi, in order not to let people bully you, you dont go and contact to the people who used you anymore... You see your life now, all around you are rich people, fabiola, me, Chin Yean, and those friends who came from taylors.... Kye, Serena and Evelyn... all rich rich ones... treat you so good and never give you problem at all....'
I said
'But I have a friend, I really close with her for many years already.... I still take this relationship so important, she said she wants to come Australia find me and she is waiting a cheaper flight, but now the flight is already very cheap, RM2000 only leh.... I asked her to book the air ticket and she seems like ignoring and think it still very expensive... I got told my mum about this, my mum keep telling me she cant afford to come and ask me dont expect her to come anymore.... I really very sad... since the beginning, when she told me she wants to come and find me in Austrlia, I very happy and excited, I told my mum she wants to come and find me, but my mum first reaction told me: Say only la... she dont have money to come ones la... Then at that time, I said : Got la... she will comes ones... her family quite rich ones... Then my mum straight said: If got money anytime also can come... why still wait for cheap flight? But until the end, sometimes I feel like adult talking always the true ones... and they are like experience people, they can foresee everything. Now I think I should accept my mum's advice in the first place and trust her first reaction.... I dont know why our strong relationship would because of a gap and became like this.'


She said
'Who is this?'
I said
'Haha secret, one of my Malaysia friend....'
She said
'Haishio! Clar... your this friend, since she cant afford to come, then you just suan liao la... just regard she is not coming lo....'
I said
'Ya... now I regard she is not coming anymore, because at that time when she told me she wants to come, I still make time arrangement, because maybe next year I plan to go holiday with Hung Kiat mah... then at that time when she said she wants to come, I keep arrange and plan my time cant go anywhere because she is coming. Then my mum said if I want to go anywhere just buy ticket and assume she is not coming anymore.'
She said
'Anoh.... I also think you dont because of her then delay your next year holiday... I think she most probably wont come lo....'
I said
'Why?'
She said
'Because I think your mum is correct lo... if got money can go at anytime ones... where got wait wait wait ones... just like your hung kiat... you last minute tell him said you want go Taiwan, he also can buy flight follow you go... you said u want go Australia study, he also can last minute buy flight, where got wait ones? I mean rich people wont wait ones and straight buy ticket ones....'
I said
'Maybe lo... my eldest sis next Tuesday come and find me, also last minute buy flight ones... she suddenly think of coming then straight buy ones...'
She said
'Anah... that is why I asked you dont embrace a big hope that your friend is coming to see you, if she never come you also dont go and bother her and ask her buy ticket anymore la... since she is not rich also some more got a bit financial trouble to you, then less her one friend, you wont rugi also .... because to be frankly telling you, no money really troublesome ones.... because in many aspects you can, she cannot... then some people will develop jealousy ones... because they think you got everything, but she stay beside you she dont have; some more she so close with you, the jealousy lagi strong, so is very hard to maintain this friendship... Just let go this person lo... you see she wont help you or wont bring any benefits to you also, but will bring troubles or used of you only... haiya, people come and go mah, peer circle reached different age always changed ones... you still have so many rich and good people who treat you so good in Australia, those Malaysia friends who treat you not so good, just dont care about them any more la... become Hi-Bye friends enough and by slowly they will realized you grown up edi because you leave them haha....'


I said
'Anah.... start from now, I seldom contact with her edi.... she never contact me, I also never spontaneously contact her anymore.... plus now she seldom play facebook and instagram edi, so I also never go and look her thing anymore... This thing I already considered for a long time only I decided to put down this relationship, because my friends around me and my family told me the same thing that she used of me also... '
She said
'Why people said she used of you?'
I said
'Everyone said different things, some people said she is insincere to me, some people said she near me because I am rich, my mum said she observed when she is free only she find me, when she not free never find me, then overall add up, I felt like she used of me in all aspects.... because I go and read Google about signs of friends of using you... then I get to read it wrote friend who used of you always cancel outing at the last minute as they like, then I felt like she every time also like that... like suka suka own self date me, suka suka until last minute she cancel the plan even I already ready.... then I think haiz suan liao la... since got so many other people treat me so good now, then I think she is not so important to me anymore...'


She said
'Ohhhh.... then I think you dont go and mix her anymore la... I think she think your person very cincai then used of you... sure she thinks aiya Ah Clar last minute cancel never mind ones la... aiya Ah Clar will pay bills when we go out ones la... aiya Ah Clar sure say ok ones la... then only she everything take your advantage and make you let her....'
I said
'So start from now, I just tell myself, less she one person I wont rugi also, I still got other people who treat me better and also richer than her.'
She said
'yes! Think like that correct already! Clar you finally grow widsom edi....'
I said
'Ok ok ok! Now I understand edi... I felt like friends we just need a few enough, as long as they are rich and treat me so good... then I can let them be my close friends.... Because Fabiola always told me about the same thing as what you told me also... she said because rich people and poor people got gap exist, so very hard to be close friends... So after both of you keep brainwashed me... I've decided, I will changed my peer circles, only mix the people who are rich and wont used of me because I have money, I got rights to choose which friend I want.'


She said
'Dui! Just like that! Keep remind yourself... be realistic a bit, dont let people used of you! Be aware those flies around you, because they see you sha sha like that and make friends with you and just want to used your money.... The most important that you need to remember now is dont go and mix those people who will used of your money....'
I said
'Yes! Madam! haha!'
She said
'And you see now your life in Australia, you got me, Fabiola, Chin Yean, Nero, Jerry, Serena, Alvin, Evelyn, Kye.... So many choices.... so you dont need go and look back those people who got no money some more used of you ones.... Dont worry, I will protect you ones, you just stay beside me enough I wont used of you ones...'





I said
'Ok dokie! And, one thing you need to help me is you keep remind me to be realistic, when you see me you remind me each time, if not I will forget after tomorrow. Today, I tell myself to be strong and realistic, but tomorrow I am weak again and not realistic again....'


She said
'ok ok.... can can... I will remind you.... whenever we got sit down and talk, I will remind you to be realistic, because you completely dont need those people who got no money... like that only you wont being used by others........'










You May Also Like

0 comments