Unwilling to wake up
This morning, 10:30 a.m,
I had a super nice dream to made me unwilling to wake up whilst my darling wake me up for schooling.
He rang me and said
'Hello, Clar, wake up d....'
Surprisingly,
I even told him in the phone
'Dont disturb me, now I am dreaming I disturbed Lye Chuin Li.'
(Then hang up the call already)
When I recalled back this morning,
I really laughed till burst into tears.
Sometimes,
I would really do that,
I can't really distinguish between dreams and reality.
One of the time,
my eldest sis, Irene,
mummy asked her to wake me up in the evening for shower,
she shake my shoulder and said
'Hui Qun.... Wake up d... quickly go shower....'
I even confused the dreams and reality,
I non stop kicking on the bed and said
'Bu Yao! Ask Zan Kai go shower first....'
(I dreamed of having pool party at friend's house, so I unwilling to get up the pool)
Irene even laughed and said
'Hahahaha! Who ah??? What Zan Kai???'
The most funny was just now,
when Hung Kiat phoned me to wake me up,
I even told Hung Kiat in the phone
'Bu Yao Chao wo.... wo zai nong lye chuin li.'
Then hang up the phone call already :D
Somehow,
perhaps the dream was too authentic and it made me can't distinguish which is dream and reality.
I dreamed of I having the same tutorial class with Lye Chuin Li and I have been disturbed her all the way in class.
We were having the same tutorial class of Employment law.
The lecturer were talking in front and I keep disturbing her;
such as grimaced to her and made her angry :P
For the further information,
the tutorial classroom tables were all square, and I sitting the same table with her in face-to-face direction.
Since I never talk but just making faces so the lecturer just didn't bother me and continue teach,
while Lye Chuin Li really angry me,
she wanted to complain me to the lecturer,
but she couldn't because I don't really talk so she really fade up.
Her cheek automatically turned really red when I closed up my eyes and tongue out!
This dream is too authentic and I really didn't aware I am dreaming perhaps is due to we having employment law for this semester and she is taking law at the same time.
Thereby I dreamed of we were coincide to have the same tutorial class.
Plus the tutorial class I dreamed of was the exactly same tutorial classroom that I having in actual.
But once I woke up from dream,
I just think of
'Oh Yeah! Lye Chuin Li is not studying in Australia, how come she will have the same tutorial class with me? Bullshit! Thinking too much!'
Last time,
I asked Hung Kiat a question,
I asked
'You think why now I already not in GBS, but sometimes I still dreamed of I am GBS student and the things happening in school. You think why I wont wake up ones? I will thought is real and dont know is dream. I always dreamed of that Pn Lye harm me, such as I dreamed of her pen dropped on the floor, then a lot people crowded at there, she very hard to bend down and get her pen because too crowd. I so kind go and help her picked up her pen, then when my hand picking her pen on floor, she go and used leg stepped on my hand! Then after I went back to home, she some more told my father I simply came out from class. Means I helped her picked up her pen edi, she still stepped my hand when I squad down help her picked her pen plus harmed me by simply tell my dad I came out from class.'
Hk even laughed and said
'Hahaha! I think you dreamed of her too bad edi bah???'
I laughed and said
'hahaha like that very bad??'
He said
'Anah! Too over edi la... I think is because you always think her think till too bad edi... so only you will dreamed of her like that...'
I said
'Which part very bad? I just dreamed of all harming dreams...'
He said
'You helped her picked pen, she still stepped your hand.... plus after that, still simply told your dad u simply came out from class... that one too bad edi...'
I said
'You think her person really will like that?'
He said
'I think she will like that la... but if in the situation you help her she wont...'
I said
'Who said? You see lai yoke pin's case also like that... I helped her also she harmed me by simply telling my dad its my cutter...'
He even laughed and said
'Hahahaha! I think lai yoke pin case brought trauma to you... that is why you a little bit a little bit think of she harms you and relate Lai Yoke pin case to everything... so you will dreamed of similar case like lai yoke pin case....'
I said
'Anah! People helped her already but she still wants to harm... and last time when I told you about lai yoke pin case... u said Pn Lye person is that kind of person who seek help from other people... ask others to help her carry drugs pass through customs... if successful, then ok thank you ah... if anything happen, oh! Is her drugs... not mine....'
He said
'Anah! hahaha bu shi meh? If you successfully helped her cut the paper and nothing happen, then she will says oh thank you ah blah blah blah all those... but if anything happen, the cutter not mine....'
I said
'But why she knew the cutter is hers already she still wants to phone my dad? Like that not own self cari mati?'
he said
'Haha I think her person is because when things happened... she very impulsive that type, never think twice and straight phoned that type... but your father suddenly asked... she bo bian, dun dare to say is her own cutter then just say yours....'
I said
'My dad said Pn Lye said I took out from my pocket ones...'
He said
'But I remembered when she told me, she said its lai yoke pin ones?'
I said
'Siao ah? Lai Yoke pin so old edi where can simply put cutter on table? Later accidentally own self cut own self not terus mati?'
He said
'Eh i said wrong edi... is lye chuin li said is lai yoke pin ones... pn lye said dunno is whose ones....'
I said
'Eh.... wait wait wait... that lai yoke pin case is form 3 leh... so many years ago she still can remembered meh? I thought she only can remembered form 4 form 5 things?'
He said
'You can remembered, she cant remembered meh??'
I said
'Aiya.... dun talked till so far la.... u think why sometimes I would dreamed of I still in GBS, but wont wake up ones? I wont realized its dream ones? You think why?'
He said
'I think is because now you still studying, so when you dreamed of you studying in GBS, that one normal... when you come out work edi, you wont dreamed of studying anymore.... just like me... now I worked already, I would dreamed of I work at other place, but I wont dream of I studying. So, you also the same, you wont dream of you working, but you will dream of you studying at other place or studying at old place.'
I said
'But I wont dreamed of other people in school, but just dreamed of she doing bad things to me. I always dreamed of she harm me regardless where the place is.'
He said
'I also... I just dreamed of last time those people bullied me only... normal la... sometimes will dreamed of school ones... but I just dreamed of once or twice only, not many times as yours....'
I said
'Then if you dreamed of in school you will know you are dreaming or dont know?
He said
'Dont know la... dreaming must wake up already only can know ones.... If not its not call dreaming already...'
Since I dont really sure something,
just checked from Google :D
Why do I dream of being back in school?
I had a dream the night before last that prominently featured a school that I went to as a child. Since one of the questions I am most frequently asked is “why do I dream of being back in school,” I thought I’d share a term from my upcoming dream dictionary with you.
High school
Universal Landscape: Passage from adolescence to adulthood.
Dreaming Lens: How do you feel about being back in this time period? Are you experiencing anxietyor nostalgia for days gone by? Are you experiencing yourself as noticed or invisible; stuck or safe? Are you with present-day friends, or your high school circle?
Personal Focus: The primary symbolic meaning for this image is deeply connected to your own personal experience of this period in your life. In a general sense, high school is where most of us learned life lessons of responsibility, sexual identity as well as where we built the foundation for the directions we took as grownups. However, the overall experience of this turbulent time varies fromperson to person and can range from fun and joyous to excruciatingly painful. When you dream of high school in a dream , your unconscious is expressing emotional issues that have their root at this time in your history.
As a common dream, most people experience this related to performance anxiety. High school represents the first time as individuals that most people are faced with a level of responsibility that is most like what we deal with in the adult world. When our current lives spark insecurity about our readiness to face life’s tests, we may express unconscious fears by returning unprepared to this time and suffer the humiliation of being lost, not knowing the schedule, not being ready for an exam, or even finding ourselves naked.
The lessons faced in adolescence were, for some, accompanied by mistakes being cleared up for us by parents or other authority figures. As such, this dream image could indicate an unconscious wish to have the burden of adult responsibilities magically disappear as if someone else could handle them for us.
If the dream is uncomfortable, look to present stressors that may feel burdensome in the same way you felt as a teenager. The pressure to perform at certain levels is a major theme of the high school experience. This may be revealing issues of performance anxiety in your current life. Inherent in this image is the fear of facing the expectations that others may have of you. Examine your current life for issues of this nature and you will be well on your way to an accurate interpretation.
If the dream is uncomfortable, look to present stressors that may feel burdensome in the same way you felt as a teenager. The pressure to perform at certain levels is a major theme of the high school experience. This may be revealing issues of performance anxiety in your current life. Inherent in this image is the fear of facing the expectations that others may have of you. Examine your current life for issues of this nature and you will be well on your way to an accurate interpretation.












0 comments