Dream of betrayal and backstabbing
Last night,
I dreamed of both Pn Lye and Sherron betrayed me,
LOL!
I dreamed of Pn Lye betrayed me by showing Sherron my phone number,
while Sherron betrayed me by showing Pn Lye the thing that I don't want to show her,
and Sherryn betrayed me by showing Sherron first.
I dreamed of Sherron suddenly SMS me
'Hi, I get your number for the paper, and I am sorry to say that I had showed my mum the gift :D '
I don't know what it meant by the dream but feel like my instinct is causing trouble,
I really afraid all of them betrayed me,
I told Hung Kiat about the dream,
he laughed and replied me
'LOL! You dream like this because you still feel unsafe with them.'
I told Sherryn about the dream and asked her quickly rubbed off my number with liquid paper because I got that instinct,
sherryn even replied me the similar thing as hk,
she replied
'I think you should trust Pn Lye.'
After that,
I went Google search engine and asked
'What it meant by someone betrayed me in dream? Is that real?'
LOL!
Google even answered me the almost same thing as Sherryn and hk answered me...
Dreaming about Betrayal / traitor meaning
Live search on page
In general:
A traitor in the dream, it means that the dreamer is unconsciously dealing with backstabbing. This can refer to any other person or on its own personality parts, of which the dreamer is disappointed. He feels that his standards are not particularly appreciated by other people.
Psychologically:
If the trust of the dreamer is abused in the dream by other people, and thereby he experiences and finds out a disappointment, he is perhaps conscious of the fact that the disappointment took place in connection with the common belief.
To dream that you have been betrayed represents your suspicions about a particular person, relationship or situation. This dream often occurs when you are having feelings of insecurity and are faced with major commitments in your life at the same time.
Besides than the betrayal dream,
one month ago,
I also dreamed of Pn Lye bluffed and harmed me,
she bluffed me
'Quickly go eat medicine, late already. Always sleep so late, no good. Quickly go eat medicine.'
After I trusted her,
I really listened to her and ate medicine because I thought she sincerely wants me to sleep (nothing else more),
who knows after I ate medicine and fall asleep after 15 minutes,
she stabbed me on stomach while I was sleeping unconsciously.
I didn't feel the stabbing pain in the dream,
but I straight went up to heaven met angels and God.
God told me actually this person is trying to helped you,
ease your pain in life, that is why she killed you that way.
LOL!
When I told Kaima,
kaima can't stop laughing!!!!
I laughed and blamed Kaima
'You lah! Every night before I sleep when you talked to me, you always said late already go eat medicine, late already go eat medicine, who knows I really dreamed of Pn Lye bluffed me, late already go eat medicine, then I thought she is sincere ones... because of late only want me go sleep, who knows when I fall asleep, she stabbed me one knife and made me went up to heaven. And before I sleep, you told me what dont see Pn Lye face fierce fierce like that, actually her person very soft-hearted ones and very helpful ones... so I dreamed of God in heaven told me like that... God told me actually this person trying to helped you ease your suffering so only she killed you.'
After that stabbing dream,
I was so afraid of Pn Lye in real life,
I really afraid that she's going to do such a thing to me,
during YES thai dinner, before we went back,
I really afraid to stand close to her,
when she wants to hugs me as goodbye,
I even scared until almost cry out,
because I scared when she hugs, she pierce one knife from my back.
So I very scared, I keep on move backward and even avoided in a circle.
I told kaima bout that in car,
kaima even laughed and said
'Hahahaha! I knew I knew, you keep on believe your dream and thought she will back stab you with knife. In dream, you dreamed of she stabbed you from stomach in front, so now you are worrying she stabbed you from back in real life.... Hahahaha! But wont lah! She wont do that lah! Hahaha! She is sincere ones... never want to harms you ones... real hug ones....'
And when I went Google searched,
what is the meaning of dream of being stabbed?
LOL! The answer is quite true describing me.
Dream Dictionary Stabbing
Being stabbed is an important dream symbol in regards to social interactions. The meaning of dream about stabbing is usually related to your social life. Any dream dictionary will tell you that one of the most commonly considered themes for dreams regarding stabbing is the idea of being stabbed in the back. Being stabbed in the back is such a culturally iconic phrase, that when something negative happens to us, or we feel betrayed, it is possible to have a dream reaction that involves us being stabbed in the back. Has someone broken a promise to you, or done something that they swore they wouldn’t just to hurt you? Then you may be having dreams about being stabbed.
Some dream meanings of being stabbed also relate it to a feeling of inadequacy. You have not been up to par lately, or there is someone out there that you think is better than you. It is because of emotions and feelings like these that you may find yourself being stabbed in the dream world. This is just one possible dream interpretation for being stabbed though.
Another dream meaning entirely set apart from the rest is more related to you doing the stabbing. If you are the one that is stabbing someone else in the dream, this could be because you have been recalling malicious thoughts about them recently. A dream like this should serve as a warning to control your temper in the future. There are other dream interpretations of this action though, such as the idea that stabbing recalls your competitive streak. If the person that you are stabbing in your dream is someone you recognize, then you may be seeing yourself stabbing them because of how competitive you feel towards them. Noticing dream symbols such as this is a great way of making sure to keep your competitive streak in check in the waking world.
If what you see is from an entirely different perspective, such as you witnessing someone you know or love being stabbed in a dream, this recalls feelings of powerlessness, and also shows that you have some deep seated fear for this person. Perhaps they are going to do something soon that you believe will put them in danger. You are probably having this dream as a way of coping with that. The dream is letting you know that you are still afraid of what will happen to your loved one.
One final interpretation of a stabbing dream is that if you are the one stabbing someone else, then you feel betrayed, and the dream is you overcoming your feelings of betrayal by getting back at the person. This interpretation only works of course if the person being stabbed is someone that you know or are related to. Otherwise, this does not make much sense. Stabbing can be a very serious sign that something is going wrong in your life, or that you fear that something will go wrong. At the same time it could simply be a petty jealous feeling. All of this can be determined through a little bit of reflection.
More:http://www.gotohoroscope.com/txt/dream-dictionary-stabbing.html


.jpg)



0 comments