Dilemma
Yesterday,
I was caught in a dilemma.
I always thought that as long as I run away or hide up,
she wouldn't be able to catch me.
The fact was she is smart enough to brought her dog out,
I got a dilemma that I can't run when a dog is in front of me,
otherwise it will chase over if I run- it's a principle of dog's response.
So whenever I see a dog, I will stand still and ignored to deal with this problem.
On another hand,
I can't never run because I can't let her catch me :(
Seriously,
I almost pass away yesterday.
Everything was too sudden; when I reached,
I saw a man's shadow from far;
I was doubting is that her?
Initially,
I think its her as my first perception,
because she always pulled the dog with a strand and cane.
On the contrary,
I was thinking that
'Nope! That wasn't her since her whole taman people pulling dog that way and holding cane that way. The silhouette looked like her but when she turned over her body, her back shadow dont look like her, it look like a man.'
When she turned over her body to my direction,
I am still doubting is that her? Because I can't see at all !
Honestly,
I got a serious eye power now,
I can't see her and cannot recognized her until she voice out.
Even our distance was solely one big bin across each other,
yet I still can't see her face clearly,
just saw a fuzzy image swiping in front of me left and right.
When I was running left and right to avoid she get caught me,
holy cow!
I don't know what I was running at all because I can't see anything at all;
when I was running, it's even vaguer than standing still.
I am just tried my best to hodge the aggressive shadow.
At that time,
when I saw an extremely fast shadow ran towards me,
I was shocked by her running speed,
I knew she was holding dog and cane, but I can't see.
I just heard the sound of cane strike on ground and heard her voice said
*Something like this
Indeed,
I was intensely afraid, nervous and shocked.
Because I can't see anything at all even she stand in front of me,
but I just could heard only.
That is why I claimed myself almost rest in peace yesterday.
Until today,
I am still afraid of the scene yesterday,
I even cried alone at home because I keep on afraid she beat me until die.
I am still afraid of the scene yesterday,
I even cried alone at home because I keep on afraid she beat me until die.
After this aggressive, nightmarish and 'Sherron-like' behavior,
I experienced a scary nightmare yesterday.
Hung Kiat is the one who gave me comfort; put me into his embrace to cool me down from the nightmare.
Perhaps,
during the day there were too many monkeys surround outside my bedroom and trying to opened my room's window when I was playing computer in room.
So,
I got a combination nightmare between the day and night; Pn Lye became monkey.
Seriously,
I don't know why I always been such insecure, I am extremely afraid of sudden attack or threaten.
In fact,
For instance,
when daddy told me not to find troubles for him as his business got a huge crisis now,
at night I even dreamed of he bankrupt,
daddy seemed remorse and down and keep sitting aside alone.
When Datin told me the meaning of die from Pn Lye refers to beat until die,
I even really dreamed of Pn Lye beat me until die on that night.
Means once I entered the dreamed I already died,
I just knew the factor of my death due to Pn Lye beaten me until die.
When Datin told me that Pn Lye could climb faster than me,
I even dreamed of I climbed up her house papaya tree to avoid she catch me,
who knows when I just began to climbed,
Pn Lye even already climbed on top of another papaya tree and said
'You think only you can climbed ? I climbed even faster than you! Play the fool !'
However,
don't know how come Pn Lye is really fierce like Lye chuin li already.
I just entirely felt like she already turned into lye chuin li,
felt like I am actually dealing with Lye Chuin Li instead of Pn Lye.
Her voice, her action and the way she spoke is entirely similar as lye chuin li.
Yesterday,
the way she took cane and strike on ground made me felt like she is Lye Chuin li because Lye Chuin Li always very fierce, often took cane hit surface harshly and always said what reap flesh blood and tear the meat.
Besides,
lye chuin li also always said Jerry bite Jerry bite!
How she changed ones?
I am thinking can I become her too?
I never forget nightmarish incident of yesterday,
because the dilemma happened so sudden and made my whole person blanked.
Yesterday,
actually I have been in the state of urinary urgency since ballet class.
But due to the ballet leotard is really inconvenient for me to pee,
so I just plan to pee in Michelle's house after go Pn Lye's house or just pee when I am back to home.
Who knows when she used the cane strike on ground three times,
I even suddenly get startled and nervous,
straight almost pee out when I heard the three times knocking sound.
I dont know why my urinary bladder always couldn't control my urine flow,
at times I will straight pee out a little bit when I am walking in shopping,
That day,
when I went Mid Valley shopping with Huay Ling,
I told her
'Quickly er jie... my da bian want flow out already....'
she even laughed at me and said
'hahahaha! Da bian will flow out ones? Is urine or da bian?'
I said
'I dont know... I just feel something but I dont know what is that... xiao bian then xiao bian... da bian then da bian.. since both of it also need to excrete out ones...'
She said
'Hahaha shen jing de... just control and dont let it flow out lah....'
I said
'Cannot... I dont know why my urine always automatic come out ones...'
She said
'Then you not always pee in your panties?'
I said
'Normally when my urine come out a bit already then I will quickly go toilet... I usually detect urine by that way....'
Huay Ling even laughed and said
'Hahahaha then you got any different with mentally retarded as you can't even control your urinary bladder??'
I said
'Aiya I never say out people also dont know...'
Huay Ling laughed and said
'Hahahaha! Shen Jing de...'
I said
'Sometimes when I am urgent, I own self also dont know ones... when you tell jokes to me or tell me frightening things I will straight pee out ones....'
Huay Ling even laughed and said











0 comments