Sleepless night

by - 6:44 pm


Last night,
has been overnight at Emily's dwelling.
We played madly, slept on the same bed and talked about Pn Lye about roughly 2 hours till sleep.
Thing came this way,
after we finished our supper at Casa de cafe,
Emily requested me to overnight at her house,
I said
'But I havent take shower and never bring clothes.'
She said
'Never mind, I got! My house so big, you scared no clothes for you to wear ah? Hahahaha!'
I said
'Then underwear?'
She said
'Underwear also wear mine lah since we got same body stature.'
I said
'Oh ya! medicine leh, how? I never take medicine, I cant sleep till the second day ones...'
She said
'Dont worry! My house got panadol ! Once eat straight sleep already!'
I laughed and said
'Hahahaha! Siao ah?? You take mushroom as abalon and shrimp as lobster meh?'
Emily even laughed and said
'Hahaha! Cannot ones meh? I dont know... I thought can ones...'
I said
'Cannot lah... panadol is for fever ones... not for sleeping ones...'




When I reached her house,
she opened up her wardrobe and asked
'Clar, you want wear pants or dress? You see this one, new bought ones... want to wear or not? Dinner dress...'
I laughed and said
'Hahahaha! Dont want lah! Want to sleep already wear what dinner dress lah... let you see panties only! T-shirt short pants can d lah....'
When I said like that,
Emily's mum keep laughing at both of us. LOL!
Emily laughed and said
'Hahahaha! Then you just wear this lah! GBS t-shirt, the most authentic pajamas and this nike short pants! Hahahaha!'
When she said like this,
Emily's mum and me can't stop laughing! Funny!
I agreed from what she said indeed.
I laughed and said
'Hahahaha! I at home also like that.... sometimes when my pajamas havent dry yet, I wear this GBS T-shirt as pajamas.... loose loose at the armpit there very comfortable...'









After shower,
when Emily saw I wore this GBS t-shirt and walked in her room,
she even laughed and said
'Eh Clar! You wear this shirt and this short pants made me feel like you are going to dance Gymrama again! Last time I always saw you wear like that in dewan and practise your gymrama ones! Hahaha!'
The most funny,
I even laughed and stuffed my shirt into my pants and split on bed !


Emily even can't stop laughing and snapped a picture when I was doing split.
She laughed and said
'Eh Clar! You upload this picture in facebook and write Midnight strectch with Emily lah! Hahahahaha!'

Midnight stretch ! LOL — feeling excited with Emily Law.

When she said like this,
I laughed even loud and said
'Hahahaha! Ok ok ok! I upload now! Some more add feeling excited!'
She even get excited and said
'Hahahaha! Oh ya! when mentioned till the Facebook feeling.... I suddenly recalled why that day I saw Hung Kiat's facebook status, he wrote next time almost 90% children will got trauma but add feeling happy?'


Vote more BN, everything raise up higher, everyone getting stress then abuse children. Next time...almost 90%children will got trauma.... — feeling happy.
Unlike ·  · 



I can't stop laughing and said
'Hahahaha! The status he wrote ones... then I asked him to showed me what he was writing, why when I peek at his phone, he quickly rubbed off? Then after he typed finished, he showed me the complete status he typed, then after I read the status, I straight robbed away his phone and said I want add feeling happy. I robbed already, I quickly ran away; running around in the bedroom then quickly press post hahaha!'
Emily laughed very loud and said
'Hahahaha! Damn funny! He never come and chased you and ask you dont add feeling happy?'
I said
'Got lah! He come and chased me and keep saying please lah dont want... very paiseh leh... later people think me bian tai, write almost 90% children will got trauma but add feeling happy! When he chased me to stopped me... he keep laughing and asked me dont add....'
Emily laughed and said
'Clar, I believed this is the sweetness among both of you. Very romantic leh the way you disturbed him... but very funny leh you add feeling happy... people will think him like very bian tai like that, like feeling happy when see people being abused... hahahaha!'

Vote more BN, everything raise up higher, everyone getting stress then abuse children. Next time...almost 90%children will got trauma.... — feeling happy.

I said
'Anah! I also think so, that is why I disturbed him that way, I straight robbed his phone and ran away and said I want to add feeling happy, then when he come and chased me, I quickly search the select happy and press post. Hahahaha! Then when already posted just returned the phone to him!'
Emily asked
'Why Hung Kiat will suddenly write like that ones? Why 90% of children being abused oh?'
I said
'Because that day I reading newspaper, the headline came out living cost higher, the risk of abused also increased in the family... then I asked him the question: Is it usually abused cases came from poor family ones? Then he said most likely came from poor family because they are pressure for the living cost... but rich people not that pressure as poor ones... then only he wrote like that on his facebook status...'


Emily laughed and said
'The more I think of the status feeling happy, the more I want to laughed.... Hahahaha! The way you disturbed hung kiat very funny....'
I said
'Anah his pattern very funny ones... I tell you... after I read the headline - higher living cost, high risk of abused... I straight asked him a question, I said: Eh... do you think pn lye is very poor, that is why she tend to abused? Then you guessed what was his reaction? Hahaha!'
Emily said
'Dont know... how he react?'
I said
'when I asked like that, he suddenly became very scared... he suddenly asked me back: Eh... you see Pn Lye suddenly bought car, bought house and sent Lye Chuin Li to UK study at the same time,... she is already poor enough still buy so many things together, then you think when she is poorer, will she abused you the more when you go her house?'










When I said like that,
Emily even can't stop laughing like hell and said
'Hahahaha! Hung Kiat is super cute leh! He very serious when he said like that?'
I said
'Anah! Very serious... never laughed ones... and his face looked like extremely scared of the more Pn Lye abused me like that.... hahaha when he asked me like that I totally laughed out loud like how you laughed now... funny! I straight speechless when he said like that, he still can think until like that... he always worries this and worries that about Pn Lye until sleep. For example he asked : When Pn Lye become poorer, will she abused you the more when you go her there? Then his face became very scared like that when he foresee the about what Pn Lye will do... then when he keep quiet and think for around 10 seconds, then his eyes will automatic closed up slowly and finally fall asleep without knowing! Funny!'



Emily said
'Then you never disturbed him back by saying will will will Pn lye will abused me more when she became poorer... see how he responses? Hahaha!'
I said
'Dont want ah... he super scared already... I keep on told him wont ones lah... Pn lye dont dare ones lah.. you see that time I came, she closed up her gate in the morning instead of open.... then he said: I think havent only lo... I think she dont dare use things beat you, but she will use hand chu chu li beat you that type... and beat at the place where nobody can see... like beat your back or backside or upper leg... so people dont know...'
I said
'Siao ah use hand beat? I think she beat me, her hand own self pain first....'
Then Emily said
'Eh Hung Kiat very smart leh... I think got possible....'
I said
'Why? I think impossible... because Pn Lye own self very scared painful ones... so she dont dare use hand beat, because she scared her hand painful....'
She said
'No lo... I think she very strong ones like her body is iron like that... she looked very muscular, I think carried you up also got possible...'
When Emily said like that,
I even recalled of one thing which made me keep laughing.
I said
'Eh when you mentioned till carried up, I recalled last time Datin asked me how she carried you in? Then I said carried like that lo... she used hand carried me, my body straight up, and she still can like carried very light thing like that... my leg straight goes straight like she carried baby like that... Then Datin said ya la... dont see her small small size, she very powerful ones... last time she worked chu gong ones...'
When I said like this,
Emily even can't stop laughing and said
'Pn Lye zuo chu gong? Dont laugh die me! Hahaha what she did last time? Datin got said?'
I said
'Datin got said, but when she havent say out, Vivian and me already cant stop laughing beside very loud and imagine our own things... then at that time, coincidence Datin got phone call.... then after she picked up her phone call, I forgot to asked her already....'
Emily said 
'Funny! Vivian and you keep laughing Pn Lye do what thing?'
I said
'I keep laughing and said imagine Pn Lye do construction, carried brick on shoulder, Hee Hok hee hok hee hok like that! Then Vivian said imagine she carried the lime... then I said imagine she carried rice on her shoulder... then when both of us keep laughing and said imagine this imagine that... at that time got people phoned Datin, then when Datin said: Duh that one ah... that one call what already... what she did ah that one... when she said like this, got people suddenly phoned her....then she never say already... but next time I asked her lah...'
Emily said
'How old she did rough work?'
I said
'Datin just said yi qian... but I dont know how old... I asked Hung Kiat what rough work most probably she worked last time? Hung Kiat said reap plastic...'
Emily said
'Why?'
I said
'Dont know.. he said he guessed, he said because his mum last time worked as reap plastic when her mum was young... so he said her mum hand also very powerful ones...then he said he assumed Pn Lye also reap plastic ones...'
Emily said
'Some more what you asked Datin?'
I said
'The thing I want to know I straight asked lah... I asked her why Pn lye teach English? Last time what she studied ones? When she was young she got went University ones? Then Datin said she went teaching college and studied English ones...'
Emily said
'Eh very interesting leh when knowing Pn Lye's things when she was young...'
I said
'Anah! That time when I walked back from school at night at Australia, when the wind blew at me, I suddenly recalled Datin told me Pn Lye went college when she was young then I imagined myself as Pn Lye attend college, holding books and walked back from school hahaha....'
Emily said
'But I cannot imagine her face when she was 20 something leh haha.... must be very funny....'
I said
'Anoh! I also cannot imagine her face when she was 20 something... too far away already.... I asked Hung Kiat before also haha, I asked him : You can imagined Pn Lye's face at what youngest age? He said 40 plus.... then I asked him 30 plus leh? He said 30 plus also a bit too young... very hard to imagine her face when she was 30 something.. he said because when the time when we saw her, she already quite old, so very hard to imagine her young face....'
Emily said
'Yes yes yes! Because when we saw her she already almost reach 50... so very hard to imagine 30 plus years old....'
I said
'I lagi jia lat... I even go and imagined she 20 out years old like me... walked back from uni hahaha....'
Emily laughed and said
'hahaha! Maybe 30 plus still can imagine lah...  imagine her face smoother a bit and hair darker a bit only....'
I said
'10 plus leh?'
She said
'10 plus ah? Maybe like lye chuin li now lo....'
*after edit LOL!

I said
'Hahaha you said the same thing as Hung Kiat... I asked Hung Kiat you think when Pn Lye was secondary school, she looked like how ones? Then he answered me : Pn Lye secondary school ah? Behavior look like Lye Chuin Li now lo... but he said face very hard to imagine, maybe dont look like her...'
Emily laughed and said
'I agreed Hung Kiat, I think when she was young, behavior is like lye chuin li now... I also think when she was young, face dont look like lye chuin li... why you dont want straight ask Datin how her face when she was young?'
I said
'Got lah... I asked Datin, when she was 30 plus how her face ones? Then Datin said she saw before but dont know how to tell, she said she knew PN Lye 27 years already... Then I asked Datin you got saw Pn Lye pregnant before or not? My cousin got saw before, she said Pn Lye pregnant when taught her English when she was form 2 during 1992. She said Pn Lye still not discipline that time.'
Emily laughed and said
'OMG! Hahahaha what clar you straight asked Datin like that ah? Very funny leh you straight asked pregnant! hahahaha! Then what Datin said?'
I said
'What I want to know I straight ask ones... because I think if I never ask, I wont know... if she go and tell Pn Lye I ask her about her past, just let her go and tell... because ask only mah... nothing also... Datin will answer me whatever I ask... she said she got saw Pn Lye pregnant lye chuin li...'

Emily said
'Yes yes yes Clar I also like that ones... the things I dont know I straight ask ones... because I think at least can know why after I asked better than dont have... I remembered last time form 1, when I saw Pn Lye hair very short and weird then I straight asked her ones... I straight ask her : Teacher why your hair short short and when you walked kik kok kik kok ones?? Then she dont care me, stared at me and walked away...'
I said
'Hahahaha Funny!'
She said
'Then hair leh hair leh? You never ask Datin about Pn Lye's hair is short like now or long?'
I said 
'Got lah! I asked her about hair... she said short like now...'
She said
'Eh Clar! Actually you asked Datin about all these is good compared to those unhappy things, because its much better than you cried like hell when mentioned about the worst thing she did to you. And I am the one who witnessed your recovery all the way, so I am the one who could observed your every single changes.'
I said
'Really? But one of the time, that Pn Lye straight told me: Your mum still bluffed Datin said you recovered already. She said like this to me.'
She said
'You dont go and hear her bullshit lah! Ask her go die lah! People who got eyes also can observed you recovered a lot okay? Even not fully recovered, but already got 70% already. You must bear in mind, Pn Lye is a person who will only insult or sadden you but she wont cheer you up, the more you feel sad or feel that you are being hurt, the more she is happy, so you cant show her that you are down because she said those words to you.'
I said
'Eh, asked you one thing, when I recalled overall what I did to her, I think I never and ever harm her so far and never spoil her things or do bad things to her whether in school or at her house, I think of I put stone at her house or bell her house bell all those only, but she caned me until 50 times during add math day, whacked me with wooden stick till whole body wounded, used spatula beaten me until whole body blue black, used the rectangular mincing knife chop my hair, tied my neck with the dog string and beaten me with cane behind her house, and put her dog into my car. You think why I never harm her before or never spoil her thing before, she wants to treat me that way? You think got what reason made her hate me?'
Emily said
'When recalled the things you did to her like pressed her house bell and put stone, actually I think its nothing and she not hate you lah, maybe just like what the newspaper published, high living cost make some people stressed, and I think another factor is her husband, maybe she always quarrelled with her husband and dont own a happy life, so when she is unhappy, she used you as a tool to vent her emotion. Means she not really hate you, but she just used you as a punching bag. Because last time in school, you keep walking school and disturbed only mah, also nothing to do with her, so she has no reason to hate you, you go her house also put stone all that only, never do bad things to her and never harm her also, so she has no reason to hate you, I think your situation just like hung kiat's mum and hung kiat, hung kiat never do bad things to her mum also, but why his mum abused him when he was young? Because his mum stressed about other things and used him as punching bag. Some people is like that ones, because they want to vent their emotions. Plus I think for Pn Lye, she knew your person very long time already, so she knew your person is whatever happened on you, you wont tell out ones, so she just beat you whatever as she likes to vent her emotions since you wont tell also.'
I said
'But wont tell means can beat meh?'
She said
'By right is wont tell also cannot beat lah... because disobey conscience mah... but you know? For some people they dont care ones.... if nobody knows, they just gain their benefits and do their own things.... just like you know why Umaizahrah pencen or not?'
I said
'Oh ya eh! Last time I form 3, she not just came in the school, why so fast pencen already? Few years only already retired? Nan dao she retired really got reason ones?'
She said
'Got reason ones... you know why? I tell you, you dont tell people... because she is actually gaining her benefits and do her own things without people knowing...'
I said
'Why she pencen? What happened? Her person not very good ones?'
She said
'You guessed what reason most likely to make her pencen based on your in school observation?'
I said
'Overly absence?'
She said
'Wrong.... she corrupted school money.... then kena suspended by education department...'
I said
'Har!!! How you know?'
She said
'Sin Ying told me ones...'
I said
'But her person very good ones, very hard to imagine she will corrupt school money.. but she is principal only, how she going to corrupt money? She not always deal with documents only? Where got any money let her deal?'
She said
'Duh... those school pondok-pondok... she claimed more money, and those extra money she took away...'
I said
'But why she being suspended by education department, she still got retirement ceremony ones?'
She said
'Because school want to cover this scandal, like give her face to go down stage like that... a lot people dont know....'
I said
'Eh... who knew she corrupt money? You not say do things without conscience without people knowing like Pn Lye?'
She said
'PIBG found out... that Datuk NTY....'
I said
'But PIBG just a role to support the school, he got power to suspend her meh?'
She said
'Got lah... he has power because PIBG sure is a big shot person like your father, they got a certain status only they can become PIBG mah... they knew a lot of head in education department, so they just make a phone call to education department and tell them, then they will take action and investigate already...'
I said
'But that pengetua really cant see out leh... I knew she very good ones... she always sayang my head ones... and asked me listened to her, when I listened to her, she called me good girl...'
She said
'Aiya, she looked money ones.... she knew your father is PIBG that is why she treated you so good... last time she always scolded me ones... she always said: Girl, asat keluar dari class all those.... '
I said
'Anah! She also always asked me go back my class, then I shook my head... then her face look like very good like that and said: Go back, good girl... then she touch my head....'
She said
'Because she wants to let you think she very good and go back tell your father this pengetua very good then gain trust from your father... maybe she early early already corrupt, but your father dont know.... because your father keep thinking she is very good.'
I said
'Wah... Datuk NTY very fierce leh, he checked every school things... he knew between pn lye things and me, he keep asking datin to ask my father go complain education department and keep saying my father very stupid...'
Emily said
'What??!!! Datuk nty also know the case between pn lye and you? How he knew?'
I said
'The office clerk saw and told him...'
Emily said
'Anoh! I think its right leh... actually your father no need lodge police report all those already.... lodge police report useless ones unless you want to press charge... ask your father act like datuk nty lah... straight phone to education department and suspend pn lye... you see, even pengetua also can get suspend, what to say she that small discipline teacher? Some more your father pangkat higher than datuk nty right? The easier the make it....'
I said
'But my father person always a bit a bit then sympathize people... very soft hearted ones... like police just go school find pn lye only, then he soft-hearted already... he feel very regretted like that and said now she very troublesome edi... police all zhao shang men edi....'
Emily said
'Asked your father dont soft-hearted, this kind of people treated you until like that, beat you until like that, some more still want to harm you, and claim you are thief some more... If you are my daughter, and I am datuk, I sure let her die ones... I sure straight complain to education department and suspend her? Still ask police go and warn her only ah? Ask her wait slowly lah....'
I said
'Sometimes when I think the things she did to me, I will think she very very bad, and think of the things you said now. But sometimes when she keep quiet and never come out, I think she is pity, and stop thinking all those things.'
She said
'Aiyo Ah Clar, you want to wait until things happen only you take action? Too late already! Pn Lye this person no need pity her ones... I think your father and you are too kind! Very stupid leh clar!'
I said
'Anah! Actually Datuk nty also got told Datin said my father very stupid.... he said so many times edi still keep quiet, if is her daughter, first time already kena....'
Emily said
'He got daughter meh?'
I said
'Dont have lah...  he only got 2 sons... that is why he said if is her daughter he will do that.... at times, when I think those flashbacks, I very angry the bad things she did to me and think of overcome her, I think of telling my father to press charge, but at times, when I cool down, I think of since she going to shift already, just suan liao... since after she shift, she also wont beat me any more...'
Emily said
'Eh last time your father not press charge already?'
I said
'I think my father pity her then also feel very troublesome to wait and settle all those procedures, then just stop press charge...'
She said
'yes yes yes... very troublesome ones... got a lot of procedures to go and wait... and have to wait few years ones....'
I said
'Anah! My father person is angry when he saw the bruises, but never angry after few days ones... then maybe after 1 week he dont care already and think to forgive that person already....'
Emily said
'But if I am your parent, I cant forgive pn lye....'
I said
'Actually when I think of the suffering that I gone through from her, I think still ok lah... not that worst... because at least I used to already... people who witnessed will think I very pity, always let her beat... like yi yi yo yo frown their eyes all those... but I wont think I am pity, dont know why... maybe is because I already used to already, so I wont feel I am pity, I only think she is pity, because the person who did it is actually pathetic than the person who experienced it.'
Emily even laughed and said
'OMG! Clar you talked what thing? People who did it is pity than the person who suffered? Who got gao cuo mah?'
I said
'But, back to the point, I still dont understand why she so hate me, you see, if you say she never hate me also impossible, if she never hate me, when she beat me, she wont think I very painful?'
Emily said
'Clar, you are too naive, you must know not everyone are kind and soft-hearted as you, because everybody got own conscience limit, maybe her conscience limit is very low. Means maybe for you, you think its very bad, but maybe for her, she think its nothing that I beat someone that way.'
I said
'Then you think Pn Lye real person is good ones or bad ones?'
She said
'People who will do until like that normally consider very bad already, no conscience.... because when you beat someone, you sure know people very painful ones, if can beat until like that means she got no sympathy already because can't feel pain of others.'
I said
'I asked Hung Kiat is pn lye a good person or bad ones? He said she is the good one among bad people. Means she consider bad person but if compared among of bad people population, she consider the better one.'
Emily said
'Perfect definition haha. I also think she consider bad ones, but if compared to those bad people, she consider good already.'
I said
'Whatever! Past is already past, dont care bad or good she is, at least I satisfied that I get better, because at least I got get better than dont have.'
She said
'Yes yes yes.... I think if it was last time you talked to me like now, your tears already rolled until dried already hahaha... and your both eyes already dont know swell until where...'
I even can't stop laughing and said
'Hahahaha! Really meh? Last time how exaggerating I am?'
She said
'Very serious lah... I remembered last time when I came out with you, sure you talked bout pn lye and keep crying ones... at John brothers cafe and Pearl cafe, and once we sit down, you can talked and cried till two three hours... and tissue all rolled together aside, sampai cried until soundless and cant breath to talk... like asthma like that... cried until no energy... and even driving also want to cried... and when you drive me reached home already, still cried non stop and never finished talked about the bad things she did to you, even stopped downstairs my house for 2 hours... after you cried finished only I got chance to go back. Some more before go her house also cried, after came back from her house also cried, only stopped in front of her house darent cry hahahaha! Last time, zao zhi dao the best way to let you not that suffer is to everyday stopped in front of her house, so you wont cried already hahahaha! Because you scared let her saw you cried. Hahahaha!'
I said
'I got cried until so serious meh? I dont remembered, but I recalled like Lye Chuin Li also got told me before I keep crying in my impression.'
She said
'Anah! I very remembered leh... keep crying ones... even at home also want to cried... cried alone in your room, that is why I said I am the one who witnessed the suffering you gone through, after you went Australia only get better, I think is because your life is happier at there. So only you recovered from sadness.'
I said
'My mum keep telling hung kiat is because my medicine very good, she keep saying really recovered and become very excited.'
She said
'Anah! I think both lah, first is your medicine, second is because your life at Australia is calmer and happier, so your whole person also changed. Actually, you done really good, this is a very good way to heal your trauma. Medication plus move on.'






Yesterday,
I been talked so much bedtime stories with Emily.
After we ended our conversation at 12:30 am,
I told Emily that I am very tired but can't enter sleeping state,
she told me when she was young also like that,
but when she grown up, this problem had gone.
She said doctor said its due to over active state in the brain,
I told her
'yes, my Australia doctor also said the same thing as your doctor said, I asked him what medicine I am actually eating? He said I am eating tranquilizers because my brain high activity, so no matter how tired I am, I cant enter sleeping state. Then he even asked me to lie down and used the machine to check... he point at the brain speed on the machine screen, he said normal people just like that, you are like that... the doctor even laughed when he saw my brain speed too over exaggerating.... he said normally people high brain speed just feel difficult to sleep only and everyday experience dream, he said mine is straight cannot enter sleeping state, must use tranquilizers to calm down the brain speed.'
Emily said
'Anah! I also like that ones.... the doctor also said my brain speed too active, that is why I everyday will dream ones... I can say one week 7 days also 7 days I dreamed ones... but not so serious like you until one whole day cannot sleep.'
I said
'Anah! I also like that ones... I everyday dreamed ones... my mum always said I do exciting things before I sleep and say drink I coffee. I told her I never drink she said I drink, so I dont want talk to her any more... because she cannot do anything and only criticize....'
Emily said
'I teach you, when you cannot sleep, you count sheep from 1-100 then can sleep already, I also like that ones....'
I said
'No, i wont sleep ones... I tried a lot methods already, I keep asking myself dont think of Pn lye, then my mind will straight go think other things but cannot dont think something, I even go and asked my mum: How to dont think things leh mummy? How you dont want to think things ones? then my mum keep laughing when I asked like that...'
Emily said
'Anah very funny leh you asked like this... too straight forward already... then how your mum answered you?'
I said
'My mum laughed for a few seconds, then she said just dont think lah... when I sleep, I can dont think things ones... then I asked her, then when you dont think things... what things in your mind? Then my mum answered me: Blank lo... whole mind black black and sleep....'
Emily said
'Can like that ones meh? hahaha I never heard before....'
I said
'Dont know... my eldest sis also said she can dont think things ones... she also said whole mind black in color...'





During the next morning,
when sunshine began to shine through the curtain,
I even haven't sleep at all and opened up my eyes and looked at the curtain.
At that time,
when I heard Emily's babyish crying sound when she woke up,
she even opened her eyes and looked at me and asked
'Yesterday you got sleep or not?'
I answered her
'I havent sleep until now.'
She even shocked and shouted
'Siao ah you? 7am already you still havent sleep! I wake up already you still say you haven't sleep! Hahahaha!'
I said
'Anah! I dont know why I very tired, tired until my eyes closed up already, but still can't enter sleeping state.'
Emily asked me
'Eh clar, you everyday facing this kind of life wont very suffer meh? Want sleep cannot sleep....'
I said
'Not everyday lah... I everyday got eat medicine, but today stay your house exceptional only....'
She said
'Ya la.... one time half time never mind lah... we go eat breakfast want?'
I said
'Dont want lah... I too tired already, my head very dizzy and keep feel like faint at any time....'
She said
'eh Clar, very dangerous leh when you never eat medicine, really will faint ones you know?'
I said
'I just feel like want to faint only, but I dont know really will faint ones or not?'
She said
'Will lah... because you one day never sleep and awake until the next morning, overtired really will faint ones...'
I said
'Or now you straight fetch me back to home, I straight want to sleep when I am back to home....'
She said
'You go back you straight quickly eat medicine know? Dont faint first know?'
I said
'Ok... but I want go Pn Lye there first. Need to change or not?'
She said
'NO need change lah... so early, she havent wake up, she wont see you ones lah....'
I said
'Now 7:15am, reach there around 7:45 am. She very early wake up ones leh.... She everyday 6am wake up want... even weekend.'
She said
'Today is Sunday, sunday morning this time she go pasar already lah! No need change lah, just wear like this lah!'
I said
'I dont want wear like this, later she saw and knows I just wake up ones...'
She said
'Knew knew lah... so early 7 something, even you wear outing shirt also she knows you just wake up ones...'
I said
'But later she think I havent brush teeth and comb hair, eyes also havent opened already rushed to her house...'
The most funny,
Emily even said
'Eyes open what lah? You tell her your eyes havent close at all !!! Hahahahaha!'
I said
'Eh you looked at my eyes like that, look like havent sleep or sleep already?'
She said
'Your eyes look like havent sleep, because your dark circle swollen until dark brown color already... and later walk properly know? Dont walk until havent press the bell, you yourself already fainted outside her house already hahaha!'









You May Also Like

0 comments