300 words within an hour

by - 10:50 pm


After a warm and comfortable shower,
got a continuous viber messages and missed call from Christina.
When I called her back and asking about what's up?
My goodness!
I'd omitted the essay which she requested me to do for last time.
Forgetfulness and busyness is a part of my unwanted reasons to omit some of the important things in life.
As a journalism student, she look upon my essay :)




She wanted me to help her write an essay for the sake of take part a scholarship; sort of competition.
Once succeeded,
an entire Psychology course will be awarded and invested into her future.






At last minute, around 10:30 p.m,
she seemed miserable and helpless,
she said
'Clar please me write the essay, 12pm due date.'
At that time, I am really sorry to her,
because I'd forgot to help her to write the essay in earlier as I did promised.
That time I asked her
'12pm? Now 10pm already! How many words?'
She said
'300 words....'
I laughed and said
'Cheh! 300 words I one hour can kao tim d... our assignment essay always few thousands words ones...'
She seemed really delighted,
she said
'Really? So fast? Then quickly help me write now!'
I said
'No problem, before 12am, I send to your facebook message.'




Truthfully,
if it's a 3000 words essay,
I will frankly deny.
But yet,
since it's a 300 words,
I am cordially willing to help her as helping people is my pleasure.
I am so strange,
I loved to see people smiled and get excited because I helped them something.
So,
this is just a 300 words,
it just took my an hour to help a person's future.
I willingly to helped :D




An essay question is sent to my facebook.
The rest of her hope is awaiting me to be done.
Before I start typing,
I was wondering who is the fella who generate this question??!"

How can psychology helps to unite Malaysians?

To be frankly,
I dont really know psychology can helps to unite Malaysians? HAHA!
When flipping the newspaper,
obviously that's impossible in boosting unity among Malaysians! LOL !
Because Malaysia is a Malay dominating country,
that's sounds kinda hard to have a so called 'unity' :)
I just knew money is the only thing which could lead to unite,
no money no talk!
If no money,
who wants to unite with you?



Besides, this essay question....
Why so complicated??
How???
I've promised Christina to help her write??
Wait !
A same way has to be used as last time!
COOL DOWN!
Read the question properly and think wisely what's the reason!
Then write down 'dramatically' as well as tried my best to write it as graceful as I could.



Essay question: How can psychology helps to unite Malaysians?


Prior to the Civil rights generation, prejudice and discrimination were openly advocated and legally executed. Practically, the difference between prejudice and discrimination is always uneasy to distinguish. Psychology today helps to compiled evidence of attitudes of a different sort toward minority racial groups and a veiled attitude is an attitude that can be activated without conscious awareness. Psychologists propose that an association may influence judgments, perceptions and actions toward the target group, even among those who consciously repudiate stereotypical beliefs.


Recent psychological research offers a new method to understanding the sources of racial discrimination. To encounter with issue of ethnicity, psychologists basically used two methods to overcome this which are priming and latency methods. Priming method is used as showing racially linked words or images to the subjects while latency method is to test the ethnicity preference from the subjects. These two methods could influence the perceptions and judgments of ethnic background from the subjects.


Methodologically, a psychology education may promote unity and harmony among the new generation of Malaysians by encouraging and organizing beneficial campaigns for the three races in Malaysia or organizing donation for the poor of different ethnic. The most importantly, psychology education has to teach students to understand the factors that determine whether the outcome will be positive or negative.


Conclusively, psychology has many ways to help unite Malaysians; urban school can develop events to improve intergroup relations succeeded in helping indigenous students in particular to accept desegregation. The relative importance of explicit and implicit beliefs in real decision contexts such as labor markets and housing markets remain poorly understood nevertheless implicit biases may play a vital part in constructing discrimination in these contexts.


(278 words)




But still,
everything thanks to my immediate last minute creative ideas!
Those ideas were bloom out when I was cool down :)


After I done it,
I told Christina its done.
She was so delighted and excited,
and I am really excited to seeing someone so happy too!
Anyway,
God blessed her,
blessed her to get the scholarship for a free tertiary studies.
If she really successful to get the first prize,
a free foundation and 3 years degree are granted!
I am so glad to see her turned from a despair mood from the beginning of the conversation to a very excited and hopeful mood at the end of the conversation :D













You May Also Like

0 comments