Does she?
Does she?
Does she knows I sent a message to Lim Kim Neo to request username and password?
Weird,
why she posted such picture quote on her wall?
Or she having Lim Kim Neo's password?
Why its so coincidence?
Two days ago I just sent the message and 25 minutes ago she posted such picture?
Am I really thinking too much?
Or it just a pure coincidence that she posted such thing?
Anyhow,
I can't let her know whose profile I using to peek her profile,
because she might kill him later :X
Besides
Besides
I did promised him I won't tell her that I am using his profile to view her profile and I did promised him that I won't tell her that he is the one who told me where's his house.
Certainly,
I am a person who keep promised;
even Datin asked me how I knew where's her house?
I told her
'Passed by saw it.'
*
Because I have to ensure no one know this; the secret hidden thoroughly and have no way to expose.
Because if I stand in his shoes,
I knew they are really best friend; I am using profile of someone she is trusted,
using someone's profile that she is unexpected.
thereby I can feel his feeling if LCL blames him for telling me where's her house and allowing me to see her profile.
I have no necessary to harm someone or to 'push someone into river'.
Now,
I feel the guilt, feel regret in the first place I asked him about where's her house.
Initially,
he refused to tell me where's her house.
I told him
'Just tell me lah! Feel curious where she stays. How can be so fast forget where she stays? I wont tell her ones, of course, if I tell her, she not blames you? Then you think I will tell her? If she really asks you, you just says not you, and if she asks me, I just tell her I passby saw it ones.'
Then he answered me
'Ok lah. You know where is bukit beruang petronas?'
I said
'ya.'
He said
'From petronas there, go straight until the end, when you see a T-junction, turn left and turn right for the first lorong, then go straight and turn left at the first lorong. I forget which her house already, but that row lah....'
I joked and said
'Har! Turn left at the first lorong? You mean she stays in the shop lot? Haha!'
He laughed and said
'No la... my first lorong refers to residencial area lah... housing ones...'
I said
'I knew lah... disturb you only. Whats her gate color?'
He said
'Not mistaken is grey color.'
I disturbed him and said
'Ok, next time when I go, I will press the bell. Haha!'
Funny!
He even told me
'LOL! Her house no bell ones... use scream ones.'
In fact,
I feel I spoiled my future myself.
I feel I worsened my dark shadow myself.
Yeah~ I did regretted.
I shouln't supposed to ask,
now this is the final outcome :(
Unforgettable is my karma!
I shouldn't ask him in the first place where's her house.
Now I am suffering.
Honestly,
that time we were form 4,
and I didn't expect I will go her house in the future.
I didn't expect add math incident will happened in the future.
That time,
we just chit-chat in class and asked randomly for fun as well as curiosity.
I really never expect I will go her house in the future and brought myself today.
At that moment,
I just wondered where she stays and how big is her house; that's it.
We just chit-chat randomly when teacher hasn't entered class.
The most unpredictably,
I didn't expect I would remembered that part of conversation and didn't expect I will remember where's her house after couple of years.
Overall, I should scold myself for my damn brain!
"The things should remember, I flatly don't remember; the things shouldn't remember, I flatly remembered."
What's wrong with me?



0 comments