LMAO
Funny!
Just now I used someone's account to add lcl,
surprisingly she removed request.
I wondered why she removed is there any picture of mine exist in that person's profile?
Who knows when I scrolled down that person's photos,
OMG!
seems like I'd overlook that picture,
don't tell me she can recognized my face in this picture?
LMAO!
When I saw this picture,
I keep laughing at myself and doubting does she saw that picture?
But, even if she really does,
she can recognized that person is me?
But I guess, according to her that visual and cognitive ability,
I think she most probably doesn't knows its me,
besides my face changed a lot.
Yeahhhh!
I am the one who thinking too much;
she didn't aware that.
Come on!
One is hairless another one the hair long like ghost,
who can recognize you?
The second LMAO,
at the time I add lcl,
I thinking
'Hmmmm.... add some people who closer with her so she might easily approve, this one Shadowx Kevin, always saw his comment ones... add! This one MMU ones add! This one bricksfield ones add!'
LOL!
After an hour,
she facebook message me as below
At the moment I saw she asked me
'Shadowx Kevin, r tis ur friend? he accepted d'
I keep laughing loudly long lasting one minute.
Because I think I simply add someone in the condition I dont know that person at all for the sake of having mutual friend with lcl,
then she told me your friend Shadowx Kevin accepted d....
LOL! Funny!
The third LMAO,
after I used her account to log in and see whether lcl approved me d or not,
who knows after I logged out,
she message me that way!
- Today
LOL! Funny!
After I used her account,
her time is converted into Australia's time and cant change back any more.
When I saw she typed like this I non stop laughing.
LMAO!
Today,
I just got 4 new passwords from others for the sake of future if lcl block me next time so I still got spare one,
but the thing is after I get their passwords,
I was thinking
'Why I ask 4 passwords from 4 persons, and this 4 persons straight gave me? Am I really so reliable and honest in the eyes of everyone?'
I just scrolled down from sherron's lye friend list and see which one is closer with her then after log out with the current using account and log into my account and ask their passwords from them.
Just now,
I laughed and told Chin Yean about that; dont know why I get 4 passwords from 4 persons, 4 persons all gave me. LOL!
Am I really so trusty?
Chin yean said
'Maybe your person look like wont harm people ones... so people dare to give you...'
I said
'You leh? If someone want to ask password from you, you will give ones or not?'
She said
'I most probably wont lo... but if you want to get from me, I will give, because I know you just want to see people's wall only, wont touch my things ones...'
I said
'How you know? Now I got around 10+ people passwords, normally I log into people's account, I just go see that lcl's wall and log out edi, I wont scroll down their homepage or click the notification or click the message ones...'
Chin Yean even laughed and said
'Hahaha! Kan De Chu lo... because I knew you since primary school, so i knew your person very well, that is why I dare to give you my passwords but not anyone else, because I think in this world, people is too cunning already, you dont know what they will do in the future. So I dont dare give people my passwords....'
I said
'But, you think I really got 100% so trusty in everyone's impressions? Get from 4 persons, four four also gave...'
She said
'I think because your person is dont care dont care that type, so people know you dont bother that type besides than seeing the things you want to see lo... and also, I think the most important is harm, I think people think your person 100% wont harm people ones only dare to give you lo...'
I said
'How to say I dont care dont care that type? A lot people said I overly don't care already, that is why easy being taken advantage....'
She said
'Anah! Means like people eat your money, you dont care ones... sometimes is dont know, but sometimes is dont care, because I knew you since primary school so I knew your pattern like that ones...'
I laughed and said
'Hahaha! How my pattern last time?'
She said
'Everything don't care lo... haha! The most I remembered is last time standard 1, during BM lesson, got plane pass by the sky, you straight suddenly ran out the class, and stand at the door there and look the plane... means dont care teacher is teaching like that lo...'
I even laughed very loud and said
'HAHAHAHA!!! Why everyone remembered this?? When talking about primary school, everyone also mentioned this, funny! Last time when talked about primary school, Sze Chuen also told me this, but I also remembered this!'
She said
'Anah! Because too funny already, another reason is you do things out of people's prediction... because Cikgu Lee can considered the most fierce teacher among all subjects, then during her class, we never predict you will do that, then remembered till now lo hahaha.'
I said
'But so long edi.... if standard 5 matter, that one still ok la... now this matter is standard 1 oh? Everyone still remembered about this.'
She said
'Because standard 1 is when teacher teaching in class, everybody sit down and listen, nobody dare to stand up that type ones... you are the one suddenly rushed out the class and look at the plane haha!'
I said
'Then how Cikgu lee?'
She said
'Cikgu lee straight took cane and hit your shoulder from the back, because you are facing outside mah... then when cikgu lee caned your shoulder, she said: Come in lah! Then you straight hit her shoulder back and said: Dont beat me lah! Then she said: No manners! Then you talk back and said: Keep quiet lah! Hahaha that time you sibeh funny argued with her....'
I said
'Means she hit my shoulder and say come in lah, then I hit her shoulder and say dont beat me lah, then she said me no manners, then I said her keep quiet?'
She said
'Anah! Very funny!'
I said
'Then nobody laugh meh?'
She said
'No... maybe that time Cikgu lee too fierce edi, everyone scared of her, then just keep quiet and dont dare to laugh....'
I said
'What her meaning? Why she suddenly said I no manners?'
She said
'Because you fight back mah then she said you no manners lo....'
I said
'Oh ya! Haha! Sometimes I really hard to grasp a continuous sentence because I dont know what meaning...'
She said
'Funny! She talk once sentence, you talk once sentence, she hit you once and you hit her once....'
I said
'Then after I said her keep quiet lah, then how?'
She said
'After you said keep quiet lah then you walked back your seat already, then she continue teach already lo...'
I still laughed at myself and said
'Hahaha! But still very funny leh! I said dont beat me lah while hitting her shoulder...'
She said
'Hahaha! Maybe that time you really dont like people beat you lo... so you hit her back and said dont beat me lah...'
I said
'But that time I standard one only know speak English meh? Hahaha very cute leh! Imagine I short short and speaking English...'
She said
'Knew lah... I remembered that time both of you speaking English argued.... very funny... because that time your voice still very tender... got a bit like baby voice like that...'
I said
'My voice got changed?'
She said
'Just changed a little bit only, almost similar... means when you standard 1 and standard 2, your voice much like baby voice like that... then after that your voice almost never changed...'
I said
'But Cikgu Lee not speak Mandarin ones meh? I remembered this person...'
She said
'Cikgu lee sot sot ones... She depends people ones... some she speak mandarin and some she speak English...'
I said
'Oh... because my boyfriend told me when he entered secondary school form 1 already still dont know speak English... he said when enter form 1, just can understand what people saying only, but cant speak... he said one or two sentences can... but if want to speak a conversation he said cannot...'
She said
'Anah! Some people is like that ones... because chinese primary school all teachers also speak mandarin ones mah... so maybe they seldom go out and seldom heard English lo...'
I said
'Eh yes yes yes! My boyfriend also said he primary school never go out ones... he said means after school, go home only, the next day go school again...'
She said
'Anah! Because last time I study Pay Fong, even until form 1 a lot people also cant speak English ones... so your boyfriend consider normal...'
I said
'Oh... I still dont know about this, I thought most people can start to speak English since kindergarten, because my kindergarten teachers speak English ones... she is Madam Goh, nyonya, malay that type... she cant speak mandarin so she only can speak English. Then I remembered last time she teach me since 3 years old till 6 years old graduate... I remembered I always argued with her ones... for example when she asked me come here or come down, then I will said: Wait lah... you never see I am here? All those blah blah blah hahaha.... but her person very good ones.. like wont beat people that type ones... only will keep calling if you never come...'
The most funny,
Chin Yean even said
'Maybe you argued with her for 3 years old, argued until you can speak English edi lo hahahaha! Funny! But I remembered you last time not English better than Mandarin ones meh?'
I said
'Anah now I very regret, because last time I too lazy edi, because the root I never learn properly then when go to standard 3 like that, a lot of words I dont know already, then I think very hard, then when aI think very hard, I dont like Mandarin edi.. so my UPSR both chinese also never get A, karangan and pemahaman, and another is BM karangan... so I got 4A only...'
She said
'Anah! Actually everything also depends on foundation ones... when your foundation never learn good, then when go till primary school very hard ones...'
I said
'Because last time when I were kindergarten, teacher want us to write a lot of chinese words, you know lah... English word I = chinese word 我, so I felt very impatience to write so many thing, and also, I remembered English words faster than Chinese words... for example today teacher told me this one is 盘 ah... tomorrow I forgot edi... but normally teacher told me English word, this one is mosquito, then tomorrow I still remembered. I also dont know why I very weird.'
She said
'I think maybe you are impatience to things that are more complicated lo.... like Chinese need to write a lot then you dont like edi....'
I said
'Actually I also dont know why, last time when kindergarten we got read both English literature and Chinese poems, then when go back home, my mum will let me read before bedtime, but when reading English literature, I can know every words, straight read finish without my mum asked me to repeat, but when read Chinese, one book I normally got 2-3 words dont know... then when my mum told me this is 盘, this is 家... then when she asked me reread, then when I read until that page, I forgot already... so I will think very waste of time then I dont like chinese edi...'
The most funny,
Chin Yean even said
'I think you this type of person is impatience ones... because you dont like to waste time read some more then you dont like Chinese edi...'
I said
'hahaha you said the same thing as my piano teacher, last time when I around 7 years old like that, learn piano... we always got 3 books need to play, then I always selected the most easy for the first book, then my piano teacher always laughed at me and said: You no need to choose ones la... 3 books also need to play ones... then she said: you this person always very rush, dont like to spend time when I ask you to replay the song...'
Night! Its time to sleep now!














0 comments