Maturity

by - 11:17 pm



Yet,
finally I've grown into an official adult,

I mean in both physically and mentally.
Vividly recalled when I was 18th,
daddy went Thailand still bought this kind of sandal for me.
Awkward right?





This sandal supposed to be eight years old but wearing on a 18 years old.


Because at that time,
I still don't have any fashion taste at all,
I wore whatever mommy put on for me.
Perhaps,
this is another hyperactive symptom that I spotted on two days ago when talking the phone with my beloved?
LOL!
It wrote hyperactive people always don't know how to talk and wear because of information processing problem!







I agreed with this point,
I really don't know how to wear a proper clothing,
I just simply match;
sometimes my panties could wore in an improper way,
one of my leg could put into the top part (waist) while another leg put into the side part,
while my waist wore another side part,
shoes being worn oppositely,
one of the time when I came down from car; just back from the uni.
Mummy non stop laughing at me,
because I still could wore the shoes like very comfortable although it's being worn oppositely.

And,
before I came Australia, I don't have fashion taste at all, 
every time definitely have to wait for mommy whenever we are going out.
Just look at this picture below, you will know how terrible is my previous fashion taste.
Just wore whatever in my sight.
My goodness! A casual dress with an eight years old sandal !
But the happiest thing in the world is to have an understandable daddy,
he will bought that kind of sandal for me because I always quarrel with mommy about the wearing,
mommy said
'Girl never wear that kind of sandal ones....'
I said
'Got lah! I want... I like that kind of sandal... can run faster and more convenient... you always bought flat shoes for me I dont like, when I wear very hard to run... sometimes once I run it straight drop out from my foots.'



But yet,
when I came to Australia,
finally I've grown up and able to understand what so called 'ugly' and what so called 'image'.
At the time when I just reached Australia without my family,
I still simply wore; my peers taught me how to wear better and prettier.
*Especially Chloe, Fabiola and Chin Yean.
Seriously,
I am really feel grateful to them,
without them I won't have today,
After a couple of months,
I've start wearing by my own,
getting pretty and pretty day by day, 
subsequently,
learned to make-up by my own.





This Chinese New Year - February,
when I came back Malaysia,
 mommy still has a little bit not accustomed as she already used to decide my wearing everyday.

Even when before we heading to police station,
she said
'Go up wait me, I change first.'
Daddy straight said
'No need change for her, wear like this can already.'


At that time,
I am thinking should I really wear like this?
A set of brown singlet and shorts that mommy bought at Jusco pyjamas corner!

It's totally unacceptable in Australia!
I didn't wear like this go out before when at Australia.
But,
that kind of 'previous' ambience came,
just like the time before I came Australia study,
don't say go police station, even go Dataran Pahlawan also I dare to wear like this!
LOL!




Ultimately,
I really felt that I've seriously grown up.
Look!
When I was 8 years old!
Totally don't know what I wore!
Inner yellow pants are longer than outer dress :X



When I was already in secondary school, 14 years old!

Still like that! LOL!
Totally don't know what I wore!
Inner long sleeve and outer short sleeve!
Funny!



When I was 16, still simply wore!

The most terrible is my jeans! The pants edges still could be folded!
LOL!
Now I don't really dare to wear the edges folded jeans!


*Besides than this originally fashionable folded ones



You May Also Like

0 comments