LOL! Tomboy?
Funny!
After flipping through my FACEBOOK pictures,
felt like why I got so many pictures were being so called a 'TOMBOY' !
* Read the comment. LOL!
Like · · Unfollow Post · Share · Edit
Sometimes,
I pondered
'Am I?'
Even that stupid lye also said her neighbor said I am tomboy :(
Sad.
She said
'Everyone told me you are tomboy.'
*I don't know why she is so hurtful and liked to hurt people.
Actually,
I don't wanna people call me that way and I disliked it so much since young,
that is why the reason which I dress now is always overly lady-like or princess style,
because I am actually avoiding this childhood nickname.
When I was young; I always behave like a boy.
Running around and hitting people like boy.
Even when Hk reread my previous blog post,
he even laughed at the story that I talked about myself when I was in primary,
he said
'Ni Xiao Shi Hou very funny.'
I said
'How funny?'
He said
'Look like boy.'
I said
'Which part like boy?'
He said
'Took stone throw orang gila, haha!'
I asked him
'Took stone throw orang gila look like boy?'
He even said
'Ya la. Mostly girl wont do that lah, mostly boy, because quite daring. Need a lot of courage.'
I said
'Maybe last time when I was primary school still don't know dangerous. Dont know why when I reached secondary school suddenly became very scared of orang gila and dont even dare to near them.'
He said
'But, regardless of what age, you got do dangerous thing means very daring already. Because very less people dare to do that.'
I said
'But that time got one fence apart us, that is why I dont scared, plus I threw already I quickly ran away that type. Hahaha!'
He asked
'Then how that orang gila?'
I said
'Because got one fence apart, his body just up and down like want to rush over like that, but he also know got a fence apart so he cant rush over me. Then he just bi shou hua jiao and mumbling only; like scolding me. Then when I saw he scold, I will keep laughing Hahahaha like that.'
*left 3 is Chin Yean
Indeed,
I believed that is the reason why last time so many people called me 'Tomboy',
but the fact is people changed and shaped oppositely from past experience.
In past,
people called me 'Tomboy',
yet,
I dress like a 'Princess'.
That is why everything thing has a reason behind.












0 comments